• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Did Adriana Sanchez Impress the Dream Patrol?

well, sometimes we need to rant! lol Thank you all so much for the kind words. It's really nice of you to think of me that way. I'm really glad to be a part of this community. :)I'm lucky to be on chefsuccess!! :) All the sharing that goes on around here is really helpful, even the rants help. There's some real insight as...well, sometimes we need to rant! lol Thank you all so much for the kind words. It's really nice of you to think of me that way. I'm really glad to be a part of this community. :)
micocina
Gold Member
Congratulations to Adriana Sanchez!

Adriana received a very exciting visit from the Dream Patrol last night at her monthly cluster meeting in Los Angeles! She was surprised by Jean Jonas, Valerie Musquiz, Al Fournier and the PC camera crew!

Adriana recruited 8 consultants in September and she came in #3 in the whole company and of course #1 in the Hispanic Market! It was so much fun!!! I took lots of pix, but I don't know how to post them on here.

Even though I am not part of her "team", she has adopted me into her PC family and has totally been an inspiration to me and the whole Hispanic Market. I feel honored to call her my friend.

Won't you all jump into this forum and give Adriana a big Whoo Hoo?!!!

Congratulations again my friend!

Congrats!!!CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!! YOU ARE GREAT!! YOU DEFINITELY DESERVE IT!!!

DEBBIE :D

Last edited:
Congratulations!!!!!!

Awesome! Congratulations!!

Adriana's Pix

DebbieSAChef said:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!! AND AGAIN THANK YOU FOR THAT WONDERFUL INSIDER INFORMATION ON THE RECRUITING INCENTIVE FOR CONSULTANTS!!

Congrats!

And what insider info did I miss?

Yeah, what insider info?

how cool! do share your info!!

great going!!!!!CONGRATS---FIESTA HORA----

CONGRATS! That is so exciting!:D :thumbup: :balloon:

That's awesome! Congratulations!

Yea Addy!!! Congratulations!

And thanks Rosie for posting the pics!

Great job!!!!!

Last edited:
Congrats! Please share the insider information. Way To Go!

Ann R.

Info is overThe insider information was from the past. It was a great hint to get us started on working hard to earn some great incentives.

Debbie :D

Congratulations!!!

:thumbup: :D Congratulations!! :balloon:

Super big WAHOO!! for you! Way to go!

Thank you all soooo much!! It was so amazing to see Jean in my mom's kitchen! :) Too bad I didn't know though (Rosie!) because I could have looked a lot better. My eyebrows were a mess and my hair (yuck!) It was an amazing night and to hear all of the interviews with those present was too much. I'm going to sport a new bag at leadership (whoohoo!!)

Yay
Addie4TLC said:
Thank you all soooo much!! It was so amazing to see Jean in my mom's kitchen! :) Too bad I didn't know though (Rosie!) because I could have looked a lot better. My eyebrows were a mess and my hair (yuck!) It was an amazing night and to hear all of the interviews with those present was too much. I'm going to sport a new bag at leadership (whoohoo!!)

You definitely deserve it!! Way to go!!! We are so proud of you!!

Debbie :D

Addie4TLC said:
You looked beautiful in the pictures. Don't worry about it! And again, CONGRATULATIONS! :balloon: :balloon: :sing:

BethCooks4U said:
You looked beautiful in the pictures. Don't worry about it! And again, CONGRATULATIONS! :balloon: :balloon: :sing:

Awww thanks. I kept thinking it would be rude to excuse myself and at least apply some lipstick! :) It all goes sooo fast and they want to take a bunch of pictures. The most touching was when they interviewed my team and my adopted consultants like Rosie. It a lot of work, but this makes up for everything and then some! It also served to motivate my team because they can all achieve this honor and so can anyone here! Pampered Chef is still new to a lot of people especially in the West Coast and not only in the Hispanic Market. Even though you don't speak spanish look for bilingual consultants to help you tap that market. All you have to do is share what a great company we work for, listen and adapt your presentation to each person's needs. Before you know it you have a big team!

Wow, we are so lucky to have a star among us;) I bet you are awesome to have as a director! Way to go:thumbup:

lacychef said:
Wow, we are so lucky to have a star among us;) I bet you are awesome to have as a director! Way to go:thumbup:

I'm lucky to be on chefsuccess!! :) All the sharing that goes on around here is really helpful, even the rants help. There's some real insight as far as things to do and things to avoid.

I printed out that flier that showed PC as #1 with consumers that was posted here and I had it at my meeting. Al and Jean were impressed with it and were asking questions about it. With help like this anyone can be a good Director. I still feel new and I'm still learning. I look forward to learning more from all of you and sharing what I can.

Update!! :)
micocina said:
Yeah, what insider info?

I just got a call from Jean AND Marla!!! Jean wanted me to tell Marla about how I work both the English and Spanish markets. I had explained to Jean that in the Hispanic market people rarely use their ovens, it is used mostly for storage. :) Because of this, introducing the stoneware and all of the recipes has been a big hit. We are always looking for something out of the ordinary and a light bulb goes on when they see there are so many more options. We are also introducing healthier cooking. We are used to dipping our tortillas in oil to make enchiladas so the Chicken Veggie Enchiladas have beome a favorite, the recipe says to make on the bar pan in the oven but they can also be made in the double burner griddle on stove top! The English market enjoys something different as well, so I will do Una Muestra recipes for them, it works great!

I thanked Marla for taking the time to call me and she said it was an honor for her to talk to me (WHOA!!!) :eek: She asked if I was going to Leadership and said we would "hook up" there. Huh? :love: She better be careful or she'll have a stalker on her hands. :)

Addie4TLC said:
I just got a call from Jean AND Marla!!! Jean wanted me to tell Marla about how I work both the English and Spanish markets. I had explained to Jean that in the Hispanic market people rarely use their ovens, it is used mostly for storage. :) Because of this, introducing the stoneware and all of the recipes has been a big hit. We are always looking for something out of the ordinary and a light bulb goes on when they see there are so many more options. We are also introducing healthier cooking. We are used to dipping our tortillas in oil to make enchiladas so the Chicken Veggie Enchiladas have beome a favorite, the recipe says to make on the bar pan in the oven but they can also be made in the double burner griddle on stove top! The English market enjoys something different as well, so I will do Una Muestra

I thanked Marla for taking the time to call me and she said it was an honor for her to talk to me (WHOA!!!) :eek: She asked if I was going to Leadership and said we would "hook up" there. Huh? :love: She better be careful or she'll have a stalker on her hands. :)

Addie - that is so cool! How great to be recognized for all of your hard work!

If it was me though......I'd be stalking Jean!;) :blushing:

I met Marla at Leadership this year and she is pretty cool to talk to, but Jean is so full of spunk! I remember bumping into her in the elevator and she was just Whoo Hoo'ing everyone.

At Adriana's recognition Sunday, there was not one dry moment with Jean. First the surprise of her knocking on the door saying, "Hello"! (Imagine that!) :eek: and then the time she was tasting one of the recipes that consisted of spicy Habanero Chile sauce.:yuck: She only added a couple of drops to her tacos because she said if she added anymore HO would soon hear about Jean Jonas running down the streets of Los Angeles. She makes you feel as if you've been friends forever.

micocina said:
I met Marla at Leadership this year and she is pretty cool to talk to, but Jean is so full of spunk! I remember bumping into her in the elevator and she was just Whoo Hoo'ing everyone.

At Adriana's recognition Sunday, there was not one dry moment with Jean. First the surprise of her knocking on the door saying, "Hello"! (Imagine that!) :eek: and then the time she was tasting one of the recipes that consisted of spicy Habanero Chile sauce.:yuck: She only added a couple of drops to her tacos because she said if she added anymore HO would soon hear about Jean Jonas running down the streets of Los Angeles. She makes you feel as if you've been friends forever.

LOL That was funny, she brought that up on the call. Apparently Marla LOVES spicy food and Jean said that that Habanero salsa would have been right up her alley. :) Marla said she was sorry she missed that.

How awesome Addie! You must have really made an impression on Jean! She is great:)

1. What is "A Visit From the Dream Patrol"?

"A Visit From the Dream Patrol" is a fun and interactive cooking demonstration hosted by Pampered Chef consultants. It's a chance for friends and family to gather together and learn new recipes, kitchen tips, and get hands-on experience with our high-quality kitchen tools.

2. How do I host a "A Visit From the Dream Patrol" party?

Hosting a "A Visit From the Dream Patrol" party is easy! Simply contact your local Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date. The consultant will bring all the necessary ingredients and tools for the party. All you need to do is invite your friends and family and provide a space for the demonstration.

3. Is there a cost to attend a "A Visit From the Dream Patrol" party?

No, there is no cost to attend a "A Visit From the Dream Patrol" party. It's completely free and there is no obligation to make a purchase. However, guests do have the option to purchase any of the products used during the demonstration.

4. Can I customize the recipes for my "A Visit From the Dream Patrol" party?

Absolutely! Our consultants are happy to work with you to create a menu that fits your preferences and dietary restrictions. Just let them know ahead of time and they will make sure to have alternative ingredients and recipes available.

5. Are there any benefits to hosting a "A Visit From the Dream Patrol" party?

Yes, there are many benefits to hosting a "A Visit From the Dream Patrol" party. Not only do you get to learn new recipes and kitchen tips, but you also have the opportunity to earn free products and discounts based on the sales from your party. It's a great way to stock your kitchen with high-quality tools while having a fun time with friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chef_kimmo
  • micocina
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
micocina
Back