• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Affordable Pampered Chef Items?

In summary, the top-selling Pampered Chef items currently available for purchase are the Quick Cooker, the Rockcrok Everyday Pan, and the Deluxe Air Fryer. These items are all dishwasher safe and can be used on various types of stovetops. They also come with a limited warranty. While they are only available for individual purchase, there may be promotions and discounts available for purchasing multiple items together.
kitchenshowchef
I have these items for sale...

2 Leaf Napkin Holders (from last fall) $3.00

1 HWC Stencil set $2.50

1 Small Bowl Caddy (from fall 2005 catalog) $5.00

If you are interested in any of these items please email me and I'll give you the final price including shipping. Thanks!

April
:p

Last edited:

Related to Looking for Affordable Pampered Chef Items?

1. What are the top-selling Pampered Chef items currently available for purchase?

The top-selling Pampered Chef items currently available for purchase are the Quick Cooker, the Rockcrok Everyday Pan, and the Deluxe Air Fryer.

2. Are these Pampered Chef items dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of our Pampered Chef items for sale are dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.

3. Can I use these Pampered Chef items on all types of stovetops?

Yes, the Quick Cooker and Rockcrok Everyday Pan are safe to use on all stovetops, including gas, electric, and induction. The Deluxe Air Fryer is an electric appliance and can be used on any countertop.

4. Do these Pampered Chef items come with a warranty?

Yes, all of our Pampered Chef items come with a limited warranty that covers any defects or malfunctions. Please refer to the product's packaging or website for specific warranty information.

5. Can I purchase these Pampered Chef items in a set or bundle?

At this time, these specific Pampered Chef items are only available for individual purchase. However, we frequently offer promotions and discounts on purchasing multiple items together.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Denise K
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Denise K
  • ktraceyk
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
schel
Replies