• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Zombie Highway Signs: The Laugh-Worthy Distraction for Motorists

In summary, "Here's Your Sign..." is a program offered by Pampered Chef where customers can earn rewards for hosting virtual cooking parties. As a host, you will receive a unique link to share with your friends and family. When they make a purchase using that link, you will earn rewards towards free products and discounts. To sign up as a host, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit the website to schedule a virtual party. As a host, you can earn free products, discounts, and even exclusive host-only items based on the total sales and number of guests who make purchases. You can easily track your rewards by logging into your Pampered Chef account or by consulting with your consultant. These rewards can be used towards any product
sklay723
Gold Member
OK, so this could definitely be a distraction and possibly a hazard for motorists, but it definitely gave me a good chuckle at the end of a very long day. DH is in law enforcement and even he got a laugh when he read this story...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090204/ap_on_re_us/highway_signs_zombies

I understand the consern for safety ... But THAT was funny.

I work for our county Department of Transportation so to me that was funny! We haven't had this happen in our area but I think down here there should be a sign that reads:

CAUTION
GATOR
AHEAD

The signs are funny - the guy's name is funnier. Sounds like an OTC remedy for flatulence!

Hi there,I totally understand your concerns about the potential distraction and hazard for motorists with the recent zombie highway sign prank. However, I'm glad it was able to bring some laughter to your long day. Sometimes a good laugh is just what we need.As a Pampered Chef consultant, I always try to find ways to bring joy and lightheartedness into people's lives through delicious food and fun gatherings. So if you ever need a break from the seriousness of law enforcement, feel free to reach out and we can plan a cooking party or get-together with friends. Keep spreading the laughter and stay safe out there!Best,

Related to Zombie Highway Signs: The Laugh-Worthy Distraction for Motorists

1. What is "Here's Your Sign..." and how does it work?

"Here's Your Sign..." is a program offered by Pampered Chef where customers can earn rewards for hosting virtual cooking parties. As a host, you will receive a unique link to share with your friends and family. When they make a purchase using that link, you will earn rewards towards free products and discounts.

2. How do I sign up to be a host for "Here's Your Sign..."?

Signing up to be a host for "Here's Your Sign..." is easy! Simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to schedule a virtual party. Your consultant will guide you through the process and provide you with all the necessary information and tools to be a successful host.

3. What kind of rewards can I earn as a host for "Here's Your Sign..."?

As a host for "Here's Your Sign...", you can earn free products, discounts, and even exclusive host-only items. The amount of rewards you earn is based on the total sales from your party and the number of guests who make purchases. The more you and your guests shop, the more rewards you will earn!

4. How can I track my rewards as a host for "Here's Your Sign..."?

You can easily track your rewards as a host for "Here's Your Sign..." by logging into your Pampered Chef account. Your consultant will also keep you updated on your progress and rewards earned throughout the duration of your party.

5. Can I use my rewards earned from "Here's Your Sign..." towards any product?

Yes, you can use your rewards earned from "Here's Your Sign..." towards any product available on our website. This includes both regular and seasonal products, as well as exclusive host-only items. Your consultant can also provide you with recommendations based on your interests and needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies