• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Youth Bake Sale: Easy Recipes for Teens to Make!

In summary, the conversation was about a volunteer asking for easy and profitable recipes for a youth group's bake sale. Some suggestions included S'more cups, brownie or cake lollipops, Toll House bar cookies, Brownies, and Peanut Blossoms. A Pampered Chef consultant also offered recipes for chocolate chip cookie bars, mini apple pies, and homemade granola bars.
purpleluvs3
Gold Member
I vollenteered to help my Youth, make some recipes to use for a bake sale.. This is there main fundraiser to help them save for camp. And they wanted to make some of the deserts thereselves instead of asking all the church memebers to donate. Anyone have some good recipes that would be a good money maker and wouldn't be too hard for teenagers to make. Thanks for all the help in advance!!

The S'more cups are easy, and yummy.

Yup S'mores cups are super easy!

Brownie or Cake Lollipops- roll cooled baked brownies or cake into balls & poke a lollipop stick in. Can be dipped in chocolate or white candy coating, sprinkled with chopped nuts or sprinkles

Toll House bar cookies (on back of the Nestles bag) or Brownies

Peanut Blossoms
48 Hershey’s Kisses Brand Milk Chocolates
1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
3/4 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
2 cups all-purpose biscuit baking mix
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
About 1/4 cup sugar

Heat oven to 375°F. Remove wrappers from Kisses.

Beat sweetened condensed milk and peanut butter in large bowl until smooth. Add baking mix and vanilla; blend well. Shape into 1-inch balls; roll in sugar. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.

Bake 6 to 8 minutes or until very lightly browned (do not overbake). Remove from oven; immediately press chocolate piece in center of each ball. Remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely. Store in tightly covered container. Yield: 4 dozen.

Hi there! As a pampered chef consultant, I have plenty of delicious and easy recipes that would be perfect for your youth group's bake sale. One of my favorites is our chocolate chip cookie bars - they are always a hit and easy for teenagers to make. You could also try our mini apple pies or homemade granola bars for a healthier option. Let me know if you would like the full recipes and I would be happy to share them with you. Best of luck with your fundraiser!

1. How many recipes are included in the "Youth Bake Sale" cookbook?

The "Youth Bake Sale" cookbook contains 20 easy and delicious recipes for teens to make.

2. Are the recipes in the cookbook suitable for all skill levels?

Yes, the recipes in the "Youth Bake Sale" cookbook are designed for teens of all skill levels to be able to make. Each recipe includes step-by-step instructions and helpful tips.

3. Are there any allergy-friendly recipes in the "Youth Bake Sale" cookbook?

Yes, there are several allergy-friendly recipes in the cookbook, including options for gluten-free, dairy-free, and nut-free diets. They are clearly marked for easy identification.

4. Can these recipes be used for other events besides bake sales?

Absolutely! These recipes are perfect for any occasion, such as birthday parties, potlucks, or even just for a fun baking day with friends. They are also great for teaching teens important cooking skills.

5. Are there any healthy options included in the "Youth Bake Sale" cookbook?

Yes, there are a variety of healthy options in the cookbook, including fruit-based desserts, whole grain treats, and low-sugar options. We believe in balance and want to provide teens with delicious and nutritious recipes to make.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • quiverfull7
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
whiteyteresa
  • Lisa/ChefBear