• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Xmas Order Deadline: Where Did I See It?

In summary, the deadline for placing Christmas orders varies depending on the shipping method and location, but it is recommended to place orders by December 15th for guaranteed delivery before Christmas. The Xmas order deadline can be found on their website, holiday catalog, and email newsletters, and customers can also contact their Pampered Chef consultant for more information. It is possible to place orders after the deadline, but delivery before Christmas cannot be guaranteed and customers should contact customer service for assistance. Once an order is placed, customers will receive a confirmation email with an estimated delivery date and can also track their order on the website or contact customer service for updates. Expedited shipping options are available for an additional fee, but even with expedited shipping, delivery before Christmas
mommylove_07
I know I saw somewhere what date you had to have the orders in time for xmas. I just can't remember where? Anyone know?

Submitted by December 15th!!

According to the official website of the United States Postal Service, the recommended shipping deadlines for delivery by December 25th are as follows:- First-Class Mail: December 20- Priority Mail: December 21- Priority Mail Express: December 23However, these dates are not guaranteed and may vary depending on the origin and destination of the package. It is always best to ship as early as possible to ensure timely delivery.

Related to Xmas Order Deadline: Where Did I See It?

1. What is the deadline for placing Christmas orders?

The deadline for placing Christmas orders varies depending on the shipping method and location. However, we recommend placing your order by December 15th to ensure delivery before Christmas.

2. Where can I find the Xmas order deadline?

The Christmas order deadline can be found on our website, in our holiday catalog, and in our email newsletters. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

3. Can I still place an order after the Christmas deadline?

While we cannot guarantee delivery before Christmas, you may still be able to place an order after the deadline. Contact your consultant or our customer service team for assistance.

4. How do I know if my order will arrive before Christmas?

Once your order is placed, you will receive a confirmation email with an estimated delivery date. You can also track your order on our website or contact customer service for updates.

5. Can I expedite my shipping to receive my order before Christmas?

Yes, expedited shipping options are available for an additional fee. Please note that even with expedited shipping, we cannot guarantee delivery before Christmas if the order is placed after the deadline.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jcsmilez
  • Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • DeeDee616