• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wow September Stoneware Consultant Promo

P
Pampered Laura
I LOVE this company!! They seriously like make up reasons to give consultants free stuff! TOO COOL! :D :D :D :D

I am so excited too! I just got the email, and it is just the motivation I need to get on the phone and book, book, book!

Melissa

ok....for those of us at our "other" joband no access to our home e-mail until tonight....what are you talking about??

Wow- is all I can say! I love TPC!!! It rules!

I just saw it. My bookings for Sept. are huge because of the host/guest special. This company rocks!!!!

I can't believe that PC is not only selling the stones at a discount to our guests and our hosts but they are also giving us free stones!! Wow, I love this company...

Free stones..

FREE Stoneware of your choice!

FREE paperwork and supplies!

FREE Conference registration!

FREE products!

Earn your choice through our September Consultant Sales Promotion! Here's how:

Sell 12 pieces of Stoneware, and choose 25 Pampered Chef® dollars OR 1 piece of Stoneware!

Sell 24 pieces of Stoneware, and choose 50 Pampered Chef® dollars OR 2 pieces of Stoneware!

Sell 36 pieces or more of Stoneware, and choose 75 Pampered Chef® dollars OR 3 pieces of Stoneware!

To those of you at your "other job"

FREE Stoneware of your choice!

FREE paperwork and supplies!

FREE Conference registration!

FREE products!

Sell 12 pieces of Stoneware, and choose 25 Pampered Chef® dollars OR 1 piece of Stoneware!

Sell 24 pieces of Stoneware, and choose 50 Pampered Chef® dollars OR 2 pieces of Stoneware!

Sell 36 pieces or more of Stoneware, and choose 75 Pampered Chef® dollars OR 3 pieces of Stoneware!

Here's how to get what you want:

Follow up with hosts who have already booked September Shows. Ask them to share the September Guest Special with their guests to increase attendance and outside orders.

Add more Shows to your calendar by contacting three people a day and sharing the September Host Special.

Sell Stoneware effectively at your Shows. Feature Stoneware in your recipe demonstration. Review the products chapter in Recipe for Success and the Selling Product Collections audio for more ideas.
Note: Stoneware sales submitted from qualified Cooking Shows, Fund-raiser Shows, Wedding Showers, Catalog Shows, individual orders, online orders and Wedding Registry orders count toward this promotion. They must be held between Sept. 1 and Sept. 30, and submitted by midnight CT on Oct. 5. Sales of all New Traditions™ and Classics® Stoneware, including pieces in the half-price combination and gift set, count toward this promotion. Stoneware selected by hosts using their host program rewards — including Free Product Value, half-price products, discounted products, Host Specials and the Booking Benefit — also count toward this promotion.

We'll post a September sales redemption site on Consultant's Corner in early October — notification will be sent to all achievers via e-mail. You may only choose Pampered Chef® dollars or Stoneware at the highest level you achieve, not a combination of both. 75 Pampered Chef® dollars or 3 pieces of Stoneware is the largest promotional award you may receive. Stoneware selections are limited to one of any individual piece. Selection excludes Deep Covered Baker. For reproduction and use by Pampered Chef® Consultants only.

Thanks!!Thanks for sharing for those at our "other" job!

I am SO excited!!!!

I'm so excited!!!!!! This really is going to get me motivated to get some more shows on the calendar!!!!

I haven't gotten the e-mail.... darnit!!! Why isn't it posted on the website?

WOW! i need stoneware. I am in SS1 officially. I have already sold 3 stones but they were in August. I know that that sale counter towards my SS month 1 even though it was in August. Do my 3 August stones count for me September incentive?

The email came to me about 15 minutes ago so it just went out.

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! I am soooo excited about this!!!! I have 8 shows booked so I'm going to be pushing that stoneware:D :D :D
I LOVE PAMPERED CHEF!!!:D

This is fantastic. I was planning on buying some but if I can get them free, that's even better!

I haven't gotten the e-mail yet either. :(

OH yeah, I guess we can all eat our words....thinking there wasn't going to be another promo for us for awhile!

I'm excited too, but not about getting Stoneware...I want the Pampered Chef dollars!!! Isn't it great that we have a choice of rewards?!?! I started PC almost 2 years ago and the recruiting promo at the time was for earning ALL 7 pieces of cranberry stoneware and I did! Plus I earned all the SS bonuses, so I got MORE stoneware! So I have all the cranberry pieces, plus my large round stone, my loaf pan, my small bar pan and two large bar pans...

So I would so much rather have the PC dollars!!! Haha

I love this company!!!!:D :D

I am so excited as well!!!! :)

Sarah...August sales will not count...sorry. The promotion says for shows/indidual orders held between Sept 1-30

What does it mean free paperwork supplies, free conference registration? Do they mean thats what we can use the $ for if we dont choose the stones?

You can use PC dollars for products, or towards paperwork or conference registration. I saw the e-mail and came straight here! I knew everyone would be buzzing about it!

TinasKitchen said:
What does it mean free paperwork supplies, free conference registration? Do they mean thats what we can use the $ for if we dont choose the stones?

Yes via Pampered Dollars!

cat said:
I'm excited too, but not about getting Stoneware...I want the Pampered Chef dollars!!! Isn't it great that we have a choice of rewards?!?! I started PC almost 2 years ago and the recruiting promo at the time was for earning ALL 7 pieces of cranberry stoneware and I did! Plus I earned all the SS bonuses, so I got MORE stoneware! So I have all the cranberry pieces, plus my large round stone, my loaf pan, my small bar pan and two large bar pans...

Ditto! That was awsome recruiting promo!:)

I'm very excited about this promo too. A lot of my shows in September are purely for the stoneware specials. I'm looking forward to it!

lacychef said:
OH yeah, I guess we can all eat our words....thinking there wasn't going to be another promo for us for awhile!
Dish me up a plate! I was SURE that we were done until December!

This really is fantastic!!! Pampered Chef really rocks....

I can't believe there is another promo so soon! I'm also excited about the PC dollars - I actually own every piece of stoneware.....except the med. round stone! So the dollars are wonderful! And - since most of my shows are booked because of the stoneware deal in Sept. I KNOW I can sell tons of stoneware (6 shows x 6 pieces of stoneware plus the individual orders I'll get for the stoneware sale puts me over the top:) I am really loving PC!

cat said:

I'm with you, I need more stones like I need another hole in my head. I used the cranberry stones (that earned when they were new) as a "beat my best show" incentive.

Give me the money!:D

Here is the tracking chart that was with the e-mail for those at their "other" jobs! I am off today or I would be at mine too!

I am so excited - I sold 9 pieces at my Open House! PC is awesome with all of the promotions!!!

Attachments

• Stone Tracking Chart.pdf
    209.5 KB · Views: 328
gilliandanielle said:
I saw the e-mail and came straight here! I knew everyone would be buzzing about it!

That's what I did earlier; and had to come back again:)

jrstephens said:
I am so excited - I sold 9 pieces at my Open House!

That's GREAT!! 3 more and you earned the first level already!! :D

Can Canadian Consultants qualify for this consultant special as well?

Nope..:mad: I'm up to well over 30 but we don't have that promotion up here

Bummer guys! That really sucks that you guys don't get the promotion!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janetupnorth
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ChefMary412
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
Replies