• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wow! I Just Have to Share This!

In summary, the speaker is a new consultant who just completed her first super starter month with over $1250 in sales. She had three parties, one of which earned her a booking and another with $415 in sales and more potential bookings. The speaker's excitement and positive attitude are praised by others and she is encouraged to continue booking aggressively for future success.
mjdickie
Hi! I am a new consultant and August is my first super starter month. I just got my kit a week and a half ago, and I already have over $1250 in sales!!!!!!!

I am just so excited about it! My first party was last Saturday for my mom. She doesn't cook much (they eat meat and potatoes, that's basically it) so I had to practically beg her to have a party. She finally said she would and told me not to feel bad if everyone came to the party but nobody ordered anything. When she found out that she had to have $150 in sales to qualify as a show, she told me that she just knew she wouldn't qualify as a show. Well, wouldn't you know, her show closed at $502!!! She ended up with over $200.00 in outside orders! I was so proud of her. I also ended up with 4 bookings for August and 3 people interested in booking later this fall when I figure out when I will be back up there to have parties (I did the party in my hometown, 6 hours away.)

My second part was on Sunday for my aunt. Well, she ended up only having 2 guests, and one of them talked the entire time (about her back, her shoulder, her wrist, and so forth). I had to stand there a couple minutes before she stopped talking so I could start the show, and then the first time I stopped talking to take a breath, she started talking again. I tried steering the talking to PC, but it didn't really work. So I ended up just finishing the recipe in silence as they talked and watched. It ended up being a $350 party with a booking!

My third party was tonight for my mother-in-law. It was a good party (except for the part where the big chocolate chip cookie for Chocolate Chip Sensation slipped off the stone and onto the table...). She has $415 in sales so far, with a couple more orders to come in, and one person wanting to book a show, and one person wanting to book a bridal shower!

So right now, I have $1267 in sales, so I have earned my SS1 bonus and the 8qt Stainless Mixing Bowl! I am really so excited I could just scream!

Thanks for letting me share my excitement!
--Maggie

Wow!!That is awesome!! You are definately off too a great start!! Keep up the good work.

What a great start! Good luck and keep it up. The most important thing to remember in the beginning is book, book, book! I was all about the sales to earn my products, but once I earned them, I had no shows to sell them at!! If I could go back I would book much more aggressively, and worry about sales later.

Way to go Maggie!! That's an incredible start. Keep that momentum going!!:D

:D WOO HOO!!! :D You go girl!!!! :D

Good for you! Keep that excitement; that's what will build your business:)

Great Job! Keep up the positive attitude and you will go far!

I wish I could have gotten off to that good of start. Good luck, if you continue to work like this you will reach your $15,000 in career sales to get your 2% raise in no time!!!

You go right ahead and scream Maggie!! Great work! Congratulations!

GREAT JOB MAGGIE!!! Keep up the good attitude and you are sure to go far.

Related to Wow! I Just Have to Share This!

What is "Wow! I Just Have to Share This!"?

"Wow! I Just Have to Share This!" is a program offered by Pampered Chef where consultants can share their favorite products and recipes with their customers. It allows customers to try out new products and recipes and learn more about the Pampered Chef brand.

How can I participate in "Wow! I Just Have to Share This!"?

To participate in "Wow! I Just Have to Share This!", you can either attend a live demonstration by a Pampered Chef consultant or watch a virtual demonstration online. You can also host your own "Wow! I Just Have to Share This!" party and invite your friends and family to try out the products and recipes.

What are the benefits of participating in "Wow! I Just Have to Share This!"?

By participating in "Wow! I Just Have to Share This!", you can discover new products and recipes, learn cooking tips and techniques, and have the opportunity to purchase Pampered Chef products at a discounted price. You can also earn free products by hosting a party or placing an order.

Is there a cost to participate in "Wow! I Just Have to Share This!"?

No, there is no cost to participate in "Wow! I Just Have to Share This!". It is a free program offered by Pampered Chef to showcase their products and recipes.

Can I become a consultant through "Wow! I Just Have to Share This!"?

While "Wow! I Just Have to Share This!" is a great way to learn more about being a Pampered Chef consultant, it is not a direct path to becoming one. However, if you are interested in becoming a consultant, you can reach out to your consultant or contact Pampered Chef directly for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melissaboyd
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Cat2000
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies