• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Would Love to Have Your Opinion

In summary, my husband is emailing me about a pitch-in at work for someone's last day. It will be next Friday, so I have a week to come up with something. He works in the Engineering Department for a company that makes Office Furniture. There are a few hundred people that work there, so I would really like to get some catalog shows going. I want to make a great recipe that will really wow them, and it has to be enough for that many people. He only works about 5 minutes from where we live, so it would be no problem for me to even make it up and deliver it to them nice and hot. Or even something cold with ice cream
jenniferlynne
My husband just emailed me and said they are having a pitch-in at work for someone's last day. It will be next Friday, so I have a week to come up with something. I have been trying to get my foot in the door where he works and get some people there to book parties. He works in the Engineering Department for a company that makes Office Furniture. There are a few hundred people that work there, so I would really like to get some catalog shows are something going there. Anyway, the actual pitch-in will only be for about 15-20 people. I want to make a great recipe that will really wow them, and it has to be enough for that many people. He only works about 5 minutes from where we live, so it would be no problem for me to even make it up and deliver it to them nice and hot. Or even something cold with ice cream would be a nice treat. Maybe the ice cream sandwhich torte even.

What do you all think?

I haven't made too many of the recipes yet, but I did bring in the Profiterole Puffs to work last week and everyone went nuts over them. I gave out the recipe cards too and ended up selling an Easy Accent Decorator and Batter Bowl because of bringing those puffs in. (Most of the people I work with attended my first show).

Sounds like a great opportunity for you to get your name out there!
The ice cream torte would wow them, I'm also thinking the apple/berry salsa, or maybe even a couple pull-apart breads? The berries & cream brownie squares are yummy, or the profiterole puffs....gosh there's so many great recipes I don't think you could go wrong!:D
Are you taking catalogs with you? Maybe make up a flyer, like the do you love a bargain, that shows the upcoming host & guest specials to see if you can get a couple catty shows going...
Let us know how it goes!

Hey, that would be a good idea. They are so cheap and easy to make. Plus, I have a bazillion of those recipe cards because I bought them for a Home and Garden show that had very low attendence. I bought 600 cards because I thought that would be a cheap way to get my name out. I bet I didn't even get rid of 50 of them.

Hi there!

I'm so glad you reached out for some ideas for the pitch-in at your husband's work. As a pampered chef consultant, I have plenty of delicious and easy recipes that will surely impress your husband's coworkers. I love the idea of the ice cream sandwich torte, it's a definite crowd-pleaser and perfect for a summer treat. Another suggestion could be our famous layered taco dip, which is always a hit at parties and can easily be made in a larger quantity for a bigger group. If you're feeling a little more adventurous, our mini meatball sliders are a fun twist on a classic dish and can be made ahead of time for easy delivery. Whichever recipe you choose, I'm sure your husband's coworkers will be wowed and it will be a great opportunity to showcase your pampered chef products. Good luck and happy cooking!

1. What is "Would Love to Have Your Opinion"?

"Would Love to Have Your Opinion" is a program that Pampered Chef offers to gather feedback and suggestions from customers about our products and services.

2. How can I participate in "Would Love to Have Your Opinion"?

Customers can participate in "Would Love to Have Your Opinion" by signing up for our email list and completing surveys sent through email. They can also visit our website or social media pages for opportunities to share their opinions.

3. Are there any incentives for participating in "Would Love to Have Your Opinion"?

Yes, customers who participate in "Would Love to Have Your Opinion" may receive special discounts, free products, or other rewards as a thank you for their time and feedback.

4. How often will I receive surveys through "Would Love to Have Your Opinion"?

The frequency of surveys may vary, but typically customers can expect to receive one survey per month. However, there may be times when we send more or less depending on the current needs of the company.

5. Can I opt out of "Would Love to Have Your Opinion" at any time?

Yes, customers can opt out of "Would Love to Have Your Opinion" at any time by clicking the "unsubscribe" link in our email surveys or by contacting our customer service team. However, we value all feedback and encourage customers to continue sharing their thoughts with us.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kcjodih
Replies
Views
cookin to the top
  • AlowayFamily
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies