• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wording to Ask for Show and Referrals

In summary, when asking for a show or referrals, approach the conversation with genuine enthusiasm and appreciation for your customers' support. Use phrases such as "Would you be interested in hosting a show?" or "Do you know anyone else who would love our products?" to word your request effectively. The best time to ask for a show or referrals is when your customers are already satisfied with their purchases. To make your request more personal, tailor it to each individual customer and mention specific products they purchased. If a customer declines, thank them and leave the offer open for them to reconsider. Ask for feedback or suggestions for improvement.
towerbabel
Gold Member
Hello.

To be honest, I am stumped. I have met these people in line or through someone else in passing. They mentioned they like pampered chef and have a lot of it, but I am stumped as how to reclaim that connection and get them to order, book, host and refer others.

Help please.

My next question is always, "Do you have a consultant who's meeting your needs?"If they say no, I offer them a mini-catalog. It, of course, has the sticky note on the back so I can get their contact information, "just to check with you and see if there is anything I can do for you." I don't offer shows or products until I call or email.If they say yes, they do, I tell them, "Great! Satisfied customers are our best advertising."

Thanks for sharing Rae. I love it!

My pleasure. The important thing is not to force the conversation. The best way to get good at this is to practice striking up conversations without worrying whether or not PC gets into the mix.

raebates said:
My pleasure. The important thing is not to force the conversation. The best way to get good at this is to practice striking up conversations without worrying whether or not PC gets into the mix.

I totally agree! Once you get comfortable talking to strangers, it's easier for conversations to just flow comfortably. I don't talk PC to every single person I meet but if I catch them staring at the mini catalog in the sling bag or if they happen to mention that they love PC or "NEED THAT" when they point to one of the wedgers on the mini-catalog ... game on! LOL

Ruth, you need logos on your car for that 1 hour wait in the school line! ;)

1. How do I ask for a show or referrals without being pushy?

One way to ask for a show or referrals without being pushy is to approach the conversation with genuine enthusiasm and appreciation for your customers' support. Let them know that you value their opinion and would love to have them as a host or recommend your products to their friends and family.

2. What are some effective ways to word my request for a show or referrals?

Some effective ways to word your request for a show or referrals include using phrases like "Would you be interested in hosting a show?" or "Do you know anyone else who would love our products?" You can also offer incentives such as free products or discounts for hosting a show or referring others.

3. Is there a specific time or place to ask for a show or referrals?

The best time to ask for a show or referrals is when your customers are already happy and satisfied with their purchases. This could be during a party or after they have received their products. You can also ask for referrals in your follow-up communication with customers.

4. How can I make my request for a show or referrals feel more personal?

One way to make your request for a show or referrals feel more personal is to tailor it to each individual customer. For example, you can mention specific products they purchased and how their friends and family might also enjoy them. You can also mention any special deals or promotions that would be of interest to them.

5. What should I do if a customer declines my request for a show or referrals?

If a customer declines your request for a show or referrals, don't take it personally. Thank them for considering it and let them know that the offer still stands if they change their mind. You can also ask if there is any feedback or suggestions they have for you to improve your request in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefMJ
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedmomtolilshane
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
PamperedMomOf4
  • sarahsellcm