• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Women vs. Star: The Ultimate Business Move - Poll Results

M
Mel5497
Moving your businessi chose to delete my original posting...personal reasons :) (thanks debi!)

Ok...so I'm not sure if we can do the actual post that we can on cs or not.

For those of you not aware this is a sister site of Chef Success. Over there we have stars for post that change colors instead of women like Britney Spears. Soooo

Who likes the
1. Women
or
2. Stars

Better?? Just curious!! (please don't be mad Greg!!!)

2..Stars I personally like the stars better!!!

For some reason I'm just not relating to these women that much...

If I had to pick between one and the other- Stars. But maybe there is another alernative?

friday said:
If I had to pick between one and the other- Stars. But maybe there is another alernative?

I agree 100% with friday... if it were between the 2, I pick stars but another alternative would be kinda cool. But I dont want to lose my posts or "status" I have worked hard for this LOL just kidding! (it was easy hehe)

I prefer the stars, do we have choices?

I prefer the start but the woman do add a little touch of something different and funny.

Yeah, I'm uh, greatly disliking Britney...can't you tell from my signature for the last 2 weeks?

janetupnorth said:
Yeah, I'm uh, greatly disliking Britney...can't you tell from my signature for the last 2 weeks?

Do you mean you do not think she shoud get Mother of the Year!? I am appalled!!:boss:

how about a crown with stones added??

I like the crown idea otherwise I like the star.

Teresa said:

awesome idea! Either change or better women

Stars... I too can't relate to the women and not sure that I'd like to be M Thatcher OR Britney Spears... LOL..

Stars-Definitely Stars!!!

Teresa said:

I had mentioned that one in the past...i love it!! the crown can even change as well!!

After all ....are we not all Queens??

I really don't mind the women and am curious who else is out there. My choice would be anything BUT hearts. Crowns are pretty cool. How about men? or men in history, no longer living?

--Jenny L

Nikkijo said:
I had mentioned that one in the past...i love it!! the crown can even change as well!!

After all ....are we not all Queens??

What about Disney princesses? or some such thing?

--Jenny L

jlevernier said:
What about Disney princesses? or some such thing?

--Jenny L

Something cartoon would be fun! we could go present to past! Wouldn't it be fun to reminince!!! I would love that!!

I completely don't understand the sybolism of the "women" thing......especially these women. Not sure I'd strive to be any of them myself.

pamperedlinda said:
I completely don't understand the sybolism of the "women" thing......especially these women. Not sure I'd strive to be any of them myself.

Well Carissidy finally got to a somewhat decent one...but I DEFINITELY agree with you on what I've seen so far!

I don't know, I sure do like being Cleopatra!

Carissidy said:
I don't know, I sure do like being Cleopatra!

FINALLY a good one!!! i better get my ps but going so i can switch to her!!

I do like the crown idea... not that I post enough to ever change anyway! If Carissidy had her way I would be a cleopatra already! LOL I'll admit, I am getting addicted over here too.....

How funny I didn't even know what the stars were all about! Now I do! How long until you earn one?:confused:

MissChef said:
How funny I didn't even know what the stars were all about! Now I do! How long until you earn one?:confused:

Stars I don't know, women, the first one is at 150 posts.

--Jenny L

Related to Women vs. Star: The Ultimate Business Move - Poll Results

What is the purpose of the poll "Women vs. Star: The Ultimate Business Move"?

The purpose of the poll is to gather opinions and insights from people about whether women or star power is more effective in making a successful business move.

What prompted the decision to delete the original posting about the poll?

The decision to delete the original posting was made for personal reasons.

What factors are typically considered when making a business move?

Some factors that are commonly considered when making a business move include market trends, financial risks, competition, and potential for growth.

What are the potential benefits of incorporating women or star power into a business move?

Incorporating women or star power into a business move can bring a fresh perspective, increase diversity, and attract a larger audience or customer base.

What limitations should be considered when relying on women or star power for a business move?

Limitations to consider when relying on women or star power for a business move include potential backlash or criticism, potential risks to reputation, and the possibility of the individual being unable to fulfill their role effectively.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
Replies
Views
kcmckay
  • Brandie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
tlennhoff