• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wish I Can Go to Confrence Again

In summary, the "Wish I Can Go to Conference Again" event will be held from August 12th-15th, 2021 at the Gaylord Rockies Resort & Convention Center in Aurora, Colorado. The cost of attending the event is $350 per person, which includes all meals, conference materials, and access to all sessions and workshops. The dress code for the event is business casual and comfortable shoes are recommended. Unfortunately, guests are not allowed due to limited space and resources. Only registered attendees will be able to participate in conference activities.
milkangel
last year i thought that i wont wan to go again but now i do i so want to go again but i know i cant this time.:cry: just because i have anew born and have to bring her (extra money ) for her and now we are adding on a new kitchen and an office room for Pampered chef biz so that will now work this time. we will start it this week. is there away i can get the supprise boxes? I love those. i will pay for them. ideas?

If you want, I can get you one. I did that last year for a consultant. They just need your consultant ID and they will bill your debit card. Fed Ex will charge your debit card for shipping. Let me know.

Me too, but times are slow and harsh right now for our household! :(

I hear it...I too will have to miss conference---It's one day at a time right now

Hi there! I completely understand your situation and how difficult it can be to balance a new baby and your Pampered Chef business. Congratulations on adding a new kitchen and office room for your business, that's a huge step! Unfortunately, the surprise boxes are only available for consultants who attend the conference in person. However, there are always great deals and promotions available throughout the year for consultants, so keep an eye out for those. Also, don't forget to take advantage of the resources and support available to you as a consultant, even if you can't attend conference this year. Best of luck with your new baby and your Pampered Chef business!

Related to Wish I Can Go to Confrence Again

What are the dates for the upcoming "Wish I Can Go to Conference Again" event?

The upcoming "Wish I Can Go to Conference Again" event will be held from August 12th-15th, 2021.

Where will the "Wish I Can Go to Conference Again" event be located?

The event will be located at the Gaylord Rockies Resort & Convention Center in Aurora, Colorado.

How much does it cost to attend the "Wish I Can Go to Conference Again" event?

The cost of attending the event is $350 per person. This includes all meals, conference materials, and access to all sessions and workshops.

What is the dress code for the "Wish I Can Go to Conference Again" event?

The dress code for the event is business casual. We recommend wearing comfortable shoes as there will be a lot of walking and standing.

Can I bring a guest to the "Wish I Can Go to Conference Again" event?

Unfortunately, due to limited space and resources, we are unable to accommodate guests at the event. Only registered attendees will be allowed to participate in the conference activities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
JDooley
  • milkangel
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sandilou
  • milkangel
  • General Chat
Replies