• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will you join us in praying for tornado victims in the South?

In summary, many people were killed, homes were destroyed, and injuries were reported. My aunt's mother was trying to flee her trailer when it was hit by the tornado, and she is in the hospital in serious condition. Please pray for her.
tabnat80
Gold Member
Please pray for the victims of a tornado that ripped through North AL and other southern states last night and yesterday. My aunt's mother, Mrs. Long, was trying to flee her trailor from the approaching tornado when it hit. She was found outside face down unresponsive. She is in the hospital in serious condition. Please pray for her.

My husband works with a guy who's house was blown away. He built it 3 years ago and it's a total loss.

About 30 minutes from here a teenage boy and his parents were killed when a tornado hit their home.

There are many more stories rolling in on the news right now. It's total devistation about 20 minutes from where I live. I am so thankful to God that my family and home was spared last night, but for those unfortunate, I ask that you lift them up in prayers. This is so terrible.

wow, what a devastating tragedy. thoughts and prayers are with all the victims.

Many prayers coming your way. So sorry to hear of all the devastation and loss.

you bet we'll be praying

I will be praying for these families.

What a tradgedy! I will pray for them...

I will definately be praying for all of these families.

I had mentioned my aunt's mother, mrs. long earlier was in the tornado. I later found out today that she is not expected to make it. She has no brain function and isn't breathing on her own. The family is going to take her off life support tonight when her son makes it here. The doctors said she has no chance of survival. SHe has a lot of brain damage, internal bleeding and such. This is such a horrible tragidy. Please pray for my aunt and our family and I know this is a very difficult time.

Sorry to hear that she isn't doing well. I pray that she is able to die peacefully at this point, then.

Tabitha - so sorry to hear about your aunt's mom. ...and for the rest of the situations like that!

Tabitha, my prayers and thoughts go out to you and all effected by this tragedy. Just another reminder of how precious life is and how quickly it can be taken away. We often hear "I don't know how you can live up north with the snow and cold." but I will take it any day over what those in the Midwest and Southern state experience. We may be holed up in the house for a day or so, but our houses are still standing. I can't imagine the devastation that everyone is experiencing in those areas.

I'm praying.

I'm sad to say that Mrs. Long passed away last night. They told her story on our local news this evening. It's all very sad. Thank you for your prayers. Please continue to pray for those who suvived but lost everything except their lives. The devistation is horrible. You can go to waff.com and see pics of it all if you are interested.

Related to Will you join us in praying for tornado victims in the South?

1. How can I submit a prayer request for a tornado victim?

To submit a prayer request for a tornado victim, you can reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant or contact our customer service team. They will assist you in submitting your request and ensuring it reaches our prayer team.

2. Will my prayer request be anonymous?

Yes, unless otherwise requested, all prayer requests for tornado victims will remain anonymous. We respect the privacy of those in need and will not disclose any personal information without consent.

3. How often does Pampered Chef send out prayers for tornado victims?

Our prayer team receives and sends out requests on a daily basis. We strive to send out prayers as soon as we receive them in order to provide comfort and support to those affected by tornadoes.

4. Can I specify who I would like the prayers to be directed towards?

Absolutely. When submitting a prayer request, you can specify if you would like the prayers to be directed towards a specific individual or group. Our prayer team will make sure to include this in their prayers.

5. Can I include specific prayer requests for the tornado victim?

Yes, you can include specific prayer requests for the tornado victim in your submission. Our prayer team will do their best to fulfill these requests and provide comfort and support to those affected by the tornado.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• c00p
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
c00p
Replies
Views
Chef Endora
  • PamperedCaniac
  • General Chat
Replies