• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Will the Raleigh Kick Off on Feb 6 be affected by the nor'easter?

We are sorry to hear that you are having trouble with the weather. We are doing everything we can to make sure that the convention center does not close. However, if it does we will have a delayed start. Please note that even if the convention center does close, we will still be able to register and get our freebies. We hope to see you all in Raleigh soon!"As I'm sure you all are hearing we are very worried about our Spring Launch in Raleigh. We are expecting snow again on Fri/Sat and that = treacherous roads around here. We don't have the equipment, etc that you have in Chicago. What happens if the Convention center decides to close? Have you considered a late start so those
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Who is coming to the Raleigh Kick Off on Feb 6?

I'll be there with at least 2 of my team - hopefully more!

Yahoo! I have 4 possibly 5 who are saying they will be there. I'm working on the rest of them. Our greater cluster will have lots there so we are all very excited. We're making a fun overnight of it with anyone who wants to so that we don't have to get up quite so early on Sat and then a Director's Retreat on Saturday night so I'm SUPER excited for all of it! Can't wait to meet you face to face Beth and anyone else who will be there!

Lucky you! I have no one in my extended cluster in NC so it's me and my downline. I've suggested an overnight the night before but they're pretty much all hobbyists so the $$ is an issue and most don't do enough to offer it as an incentive for them either (they wouldn't make the effort...). I'm hoping for at least a carful and we might stay overnight in Durham which is almost half way there. We'll see.

What kind of fun things are you doing the night before? I wish I would have an opportunity for a director's retreat but my upline never does that - well, she might with her local directors but I've never been invited to anything like that.

I also have at least 2 of my team going to the Houston meeting on the 2nd.

I can't wait to meet you and others in person too! Let's exchange #'s so we can find each other!

I think all we will manage as a group is dinner out and I have no idea yet where. Some will come after work and may miss dinner but then we'll at least have a pow wow somewhere together in the hotel for a while. We'll be loud and laughing so if you are wondering if it's us on Saturday at check in... you'll be right! :)

Are any of you starting to get worried about weather?? My cluster keeps saying we are going, but I don't know. What are you guys thinking??? I want to go!

iteachurkid said:
Are any of you starting to get worried about weather?? My cluster keeps saying we are going, but I don't know. What are you guys thinking??? I want to go!

I am very worried. Just praying the temp stays above freezing - then we'll be okay.

I'm praying and praying. I truly need this weekend and the boost a whole day of focus and fun gives me. SO... Please God... rain is fine... just keep the temps up there! Please!

quiverfull7 said:
I'm praying and praying. I truly need this weekend and the boost a whole day of focus and fun gives me. SO... Please God... rain is fine... just keep the temps up there! Please!

I just sent a note to my team delaying our travel time. We were going to leave here at 6:30am but now we'll leave at 7 so the sun is up. We should still get there in time to park, figure out where we're going, register and get our seats. It'll just be tighter. That is baring a lot of snow.

Do you think the convention center would close? Do you think they'll do a delayed start?

:pray::pray::pray:

We need to put aside worry and just pray pray pray! It is looking more promising than yesterday don't you think? I heard from a clustermate in another part of the us that attended her launch yesterday and just loved it so I'm just praying positively for safety, clearing weather and FUN FUN FUN for all of us!

quiverfull7 said:
We need to put aside worry and just pray pray pray! It is looking more promising than yesterday don't you think? I heard from a clustermate in another part of the us that attended her launch yesterday and just loved it so I'm just praying positively for safety, clearing weather and FUN FUN FUN for all of us!

I agree. :pray:

I just emailed registration and here's the response:

me: "As I'm sure you all are hearing we are very worried about our Spring Launch in Raleigh. We are expecting snow again on Fri/Sat and that = treacherous roads around here. We don't have the equipment, etc that you have in Chicago. What happens if the Convention center decides to close? Have you considered a late start so those of us who have to drive an hour or more can still get there in time? If we ARE late will we still be able to register and get our freebies?"

response: "Yes Beth here is the message I have for Raleigh attendees. Be safe…..

Right now we have no plans to cancel. Like the field, we will continue to monitor the weather. Please use the [email protected] email that has anything to do with registering for a meeting. If the weather is as bad as they are forecasting, at that time a decision would be made by management on how to handle.

I hope it blows over and everyone can safely get the meeting

Thank you, Peggy "

:pray:

Well the forecast in Richmond has changed to this storm being mostly rain, I'm really hoping this is right. I'm coming in on Friday (and as of last night we were supposed to get a lot of snow here on Friday during the day), so I'm just hoping that things are starting to get warmer. I really need this training too! I'm really trying to get things going and know this will be the extra motivation that I need! Fingers, toes and anything else crossed that can be! Hope to see you both on Saturday!!

:)
Jennifer

So the forecast has changed from all rain this morning to snow starting around 10am on Friday morning. The last I saw we were in the 4-8inch range with a decent amount of sleet too. Ugh. If continues to look like this, I'm gonna be really upset, but I'm not gonna come :(

Travel safe my friends! I am going to Hartford so I think we will be fine but I worry about those traveling through this noreaster.:pray:

Related to Will the Raleigh Kick Off on Feb 6 be affected by the nor'easter?

What is the date and location for the Spring Kick off event in Raleigh, NC?

The Spring Kick off event in Raleigh, NC will take place on Saturday, April 18th at the Raleigh Convention Center.

Is there a cost to attend the Spring Kick off event?

Yes, there is a registration fee of $25 for consultants and $15 for guests. This fee includes a full day of training, product demonstrations, and a lunch buffet.

What should I bring to the Spring Kick off event?

We recommend bringing a notebook and pen for taking notes, as well as business cards to network with other consultants. You may also want to bring a tote bag to carry any product purchases.

Will there be any new products revealed at the Spring Kick off event?

Yes, we will be unveiling our new Spring/Summer product line at the event! Attendees will have the opportunity to see and purchase these new products before they are officially released.

Can I bring guests to the Spring Kick off event?

Absolutely! We encourage you to invite friends, family, and potential customers to attend the event with you. As mentioned, there is a discounted registration fee for guests. Please note that only registered consultants will be eligible for door prizes and incentives.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
mom4angela
  • kreaser
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
kreaser
  • flemings99