• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will the Mix-N-Chop be a Guest Special for November or December?

In summary, the November/December specials for Pampered Chef include discounted products and special offers for hosts and customers. To take advantage of these specials, simply place an order through a consultant or on the website. These specials cannot usually be combined with other offers, and there is no minimum purchase requirement, although some offers may have specific requirements. Availability of specials may vary by country.
Leigh0725
So I was thinking the other day about how popular the mix-n-chop is...I'm honestly surprised that HO has not offered this as a guest special yet. Wonder if they will do it for November or December? I really think SA will be a host special in November. It's so nerve racking having to wait!

They probably couldnt really do it as a guest special since it just came off back order a few months ago But I totally agree it should be a guest special

Why would they make it a host special when people are paying full price for it?

DebbieJ said:
Why would they make it a host special when people are paying full price for it?

Debbie - I was meaning making the mix-n-chop a guest special (ie: spend $60 and get it free). As for host special, i was thinking along the lines of the SA collection.

Leigh0725 said:
Debbie - I was meaning making the mix-n-chop a guest special (ie: spend $60 and get it free). As for host special, i was thinking along the lines of the SA collection.

Oops--I meant guest special. :grumpy:

But I still don't think they'd make the MnC a guest special because people are buying it full price. I just sold SIX at a show last week.

The SA as a host special would be nice. They offered that in Nov 05.

Hmmm, true, folks are paying full price for it. Just a thought. I wonder if folks would be more inclined to buy more b/c they're getting for free. ;) just thinking out loud.

Related to Will the Mix-N-Chop be a Guest Special for November or December?

1. What are the November/December specials for Pampered Chef?

The November/December specials for Pampered Chef include a variety of discounted products, as well as special offers for hosts and customers. These specials change each year, so be sure to check our website or contact your consultant for the most up-to-date information.

2. How can I take advantage of the November/December specials?

To take advantage of the November/December specials, simply place an order through your Pampered Chef consultant or on our website. The discounts and offers will automatically be applied at checkout. If you are interested in hosting a party, your consultant can also help you earn even more rewards during this time.

3. Can I combine the November/December specials with other offers or discounts?

Typically, the November/December specials cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, some exceptions may apply, so be sure to check the details of each individual offer to see if it can be combined with other promotions.

4. Is there a minimum purchase requirement for the November/December specials?

There is no minimum purchase requirement for the November/December specials. However, some offers may have a minimum purchase amount in order to qualify for certain discounts or free products. Again, be sure to check the details of each offer for specific requirements.

5. Are the November/December specials available in all countries where Pampered Chef operates?

The November/December specials may vary by country, so be sure to check with your consultant or our website to see which offers are available in your specific location. Some products or promotions may only be available in certain countries, while others may be available globally.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
laurichef
Replies