• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will Taffy Tartlets and Brie Bites be Soggy if Made the Night Before?

In summary, Taffy Tartlets and Brie Bites are a delectable appetizer made with flaky pastry, creamy brie cheese, and a sweet and tangy taffy glaze. They can be easily made by filling pre-made tartlet shells with brie cheese and baking them until golden brown, then drizzling with taffy glaze. While brie cheese is the traditional choice, other soft cheeses can be used. These tartlets can also be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator. However, the recipe is not gluten-free, but can be modified by using gluten-free tartlet shells or making your own gluten-free pastry dough.
PamperedK
Silver Member
I want to make the Taffy Apple Tartlets and the Honey Apple Brie Bites for work tomorrow...if I make them tonight do you think they'd be too soggy tomorrow?

The Taffy Apple Tartlets should be fine. I often made them the day before.

Great! I'm thinking i'll make those tonight and then just bake the brie before work tomorrow since it only takes 7 minutes.

what are honey apple brie bites and where might I find the recipe? :) TIA.

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I would recommend making the Taffy Apple Tartlets and Honey Apple Brie Bites the night before and storing them in an airtight container in the refrigerator. This will help keep them fresh and prevent them from getting too soggy. Just make sure to reheat them in the oven before bringing them to work tomorrow for a delicious and crispy treat. Happy cooking!

Related to Will Taffy Tartlets and Brie Bites be Soggy if Made the Night Before?

What are Taffy Tartlets and Brie Bites?

Taffy Tartlets and Brie Bites are a delicious appetizer made with a flaky pastry filled with creamy brie cheese and topped with a sweet and tangy taffy glaze. They are the perfect combination of savory and sweet flavors that will impress any party guest.

How do I make Taffy Tartlets and Brie Bites?

To make Taffy Tartlets and Brie Bites, you will need pre-made tartlet shells, brie cheese, and taffy glaze. Simply fill each tartlet shell with a small cube of brie cheese and bake in the oven until the cheese is melted and the tartlets are golden brown. Then drizzle the taffy glaze over the top and let them cool before serving.

Can I use a different type of cheese for Taffy Tartlets and Brie Bites?

While brie cheese is the traditional choice for this recipe, you can definitely experiment with different types of cheese. Some popular alternatives include goat cheese, gouda, or even cream cheese. Just make sure the cheese is soft enough to easily fill the tartlet shells.

Can I make Taffy Tartlets and Brie Bites ahead of time?

Absolutely! Taffy Tartlets and Brie Bites can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours before serving. Just make sure to reheat them in the oven for a few minutes before serving to ensure they are warm and the cheese is melted.

Are Taffy Tartlets and Brie Bites gluten-free?

This recipe is not gluten-free as it uses pre-made tartlet shells which typically contain wheat flour. However, you can easily make this recipe gluten-free by using gluten-free tartlet shells or making your own gluten-free pastry dough and shaping it into tartlet shells before filling and baking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
dianag
  • frozenchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies