• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will My $200 in Commisionable Sales Keep Me Active as a Consultant?

In summary, active status refers to a person's current involvement or membership in a group or organization. To check your active status, you may need to contact the relevant party or log into your account. Benefits of active status can include access to resources and opportunities for networking and decision-making. To maintain active status, you may need to meet certain requirements, and failure to do so may result in revocation of privileges or membership.
MandyH
I know I need $200 every other month to remain an active consultant. I only had one catalog show this month (and no orders in July :() and it barely made $150! With the host order though it says my commisionable sales is $200.57. Does this mean I will remain an active consultant or do I need to try to get $50 more in order in the next couple days? Thanks!!

If the commissionable are 200, you're good!

You are in by the skin of your teeth...it's all about COMMISSIONABLE sales.

Okay, good news I guess. I'm hoping with the new fall stuff I won't have to worry about this anymroe! Thanks! :)

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out. I understand your concern about meeting the $200 requirement to remain an active consultant. In this case, it looks like your commissionable sales from your catalog show and host order have exceeded the minimum requirement. However, to be on the safe side, I would recommend trying to get an additional $50 in orders in the next couple of days to ensure that you meet the requirement and maintain your active status. Feel free to reach out to me if you need any assistance in reaching that goal. Best of luck!

What does it mean to have "active status"?

Active status typically refers to a person's current state or level of involvement in a particular group, organization, or community. It can also be used to describe a person's employment or membership status.

How can I check my active status?

The process for checking your active status will vary depending on the context. For example, if you are trying to determine your employment status, you may need to speak with your employer or check your pay stubs. If you are checking your membership status, you may need to contact the organization or log into your account on their website.

What are the benefits of having active status?

Holding active status in a group or organization often comes with certain privileges or benefits. This can include access to resources and information, opportunities for networking or collaboration, and the ability to participate in decision-making processes.

How do I maintain my active status?

The requirements for maintaining active status will depend on the specific group or organization. In general, it may involve meeting certain criteria, such as attending meetings or events, completing tasks or assignments, or paying membership fees. It is important to regularly check the guidelines and expectations for active status to ensure you are meeting the necessary requirements.

Can my active status be revoked?

In some cases, active status may be revoked if a person fails to meet the requirements or violates the terms and conditions set by the group or organization. This may result in loss of privileges and potential consequences, such as removal from the group or termination of employment. It is important to understand the expectations and consequences associated with active status in order to maintain it effectively.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• urbnk8
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • MandyH
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
MandyH
  • babywings76