• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will I run out of leads for my new business venture?

In summary, as a consultant with Pampered Chef, you have access to a vast network of potential customers through our online community, social media platforms, and local networking events to generate new leads and grow your business. Additionally, our company provides comprehensive training and support, and has a loyal customer base to help with lead generation. To find outside leads, you can participate in community events, join online communities, and ask for referrals from satisfied customers. As for managing a busy schedule, you have the flexibility to set your own schedule and utilize tools such as online parties and virtual demonstrations. To increase bookings, you can offer incentives, create themed parties, and utilize party planning tools, as well as reach out to past customers and offer exclusive discounts or promotions
babywings76
Gold Member
My name is Amanda and I live in PA. I've been a customer for years, and my consultant finally got me to join her team. :) I'm working hard trying to meet all these beginning goals. I'm worried that after I've gone through my friends and family I won't have any outside leads. Do you guys worry about that? I have 4 kids which keeps me very crazy. My husband has very late working hours, which makes my available days slim. But I'm trying to be creative on that. Now I just need the bookings! :)

Welcome to our site. I think most new consultants share your concern. I always coach my new consultants to coach their first several hosts to invite alot of people you don't know. The more the better. Hopefully they will book shows along with people you do know and this will help to open up your busness circle.

Welcome!I wasn't worried about that, but The Furry Guy was. It didn't take long for me to prove to him that that wouldn't be an issue. Like Deb said, make sure your first several hosts are inviting people outside of your circle of friends and family. It often takes only one or two "outsiders" to open up whole new areas for you.

1. Will I run out of leads for my new business venture?

As with any business, it is natural to have concerns about finding new leads. However, as a consultant with Pampered Chef, you have access to a vast network of potential customers through our online community, social media platforms, and local networking events. By using these resources, you can continue to generate new leads and grow your business.

2. Do you guys worry about that?

Every consultant may have different concerns, but rest assured that Pampered Chef provides comprehensive training and support to help you grow your business and find new leads. Additionally, our company has been in business for over 40 years and has a loyal customer base, which can also help with generating leads.

3. How can I find outside leads?

One way to find outside leads is to reach out to your local community and participate in events such as vendor fairs, farmers markets, and other community events. You can also join online communities and forums related to cooking and kitchen products to connect with potential customers. Additionally, don't be afraid to ask for referrals from satisfied customers or host a party for friends and family to introduce them to Pampered Chef products.

4. How can I manage my busy schedule with kids and a working husband?

We understand that balancing work and family can be challenging. As a consultant with Pampered Chef, you have the flexibility to set your own schedule and work as much or as little as you want. You can also utilize tools such as our online party platform and virtual cooking demonstrations to save time and reach a larger audience.

5. How can I increase my bookings?

There are many ways to increase your bookings, such as offering incentives for hosts, creating themed parties, and utilizing our party planning tools. You can also reach out to past customers and offer them exclusive discounts or promotions to host a party. Don't be afraid to get creative and think outside the box to attract new bookings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tensie Steck
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Alicia Messenger
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Fran Milne