• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will Doreen be joining us for a hilarious time at Regional?

In summary, Doreen is a valued member of our team who will be attending Regional with us. She is known as pampereddor on this site and is a dedicated Pampered Chef consultant. Doreen has been with Pampered Chef for a few years and is known for her energetic and hilarious personality. To make her feel welcome at Regional, just be yourself and include her in conversations and activities.
letscook04
Gold Member
I just wanted to welcome aboard my friend Doreen AKA: pampereddor to this GREAT site!!!

Come out, Come out where ever you are Doreen!!:)

I noticed a lot of newbies to the site --- many probably lurking to find out the leadership scoop!!

Welcome Doreen!

vwpamperedchef said:
I noticed a lot of newbies to the site --- many probably lurking to find out the leadership scoop!!

Welcome Doreen!

She's been a consultant for 2 years and I am always talking about this site, so she finally joined!

Thanks Colleen!! This is a great site!!! Look out board we are too crazy "TALLEENS!!!" LOL!!!

Well ALLOW me to formally Welcome you.....

WELCOME!

Welcome, Doreen. Don't let us scare you. We're mostly harmless. ;)

raebates said:
Welcome, Doreen. Don't let us scare you. We're mostly harmless. ;)

The key word is mostly... ;)

I'm just kidding! It's a great site - I'm learning sooo much from everyone here!! :D

Oh yeah, did I mention it's fun and addicting? I'm not kidding...I think we all had withdrawals and the shakes yesterday when the site was down! :p

letscook04 said:
She's been a consultant for 2 years and I am always talking about this site, so she finally joined!

I hope we all sit together at Regional.....:D

Ginger428 said:
I hope we all sit together at Regional.....:D

That would be awsome!!!:)

Colleen and Ginger - All of us at Regional at the same table??? Oh that would be HYSTERICAL!! As it is Colleen and I get in "trouble" at Cluster for laughing too much!!! REMEMBER our goal this year Colleen - Front Inside Cover!!! LOL!!!

1. Will Doreen be attending Regional with us?

We are excited to have Doreen join us at Regional! She is a valued member of our team and we can't wait to have a hilarious time together.

2. Who is Doreen and why is she called pampereddor?

Doreen is a friend and colleague who goes by the username pampereddor on this site. She is a dedicated Pampered Chef consultant and we are lucky to have her on our team.

3. Is Doreen new to Pampered Chef?

Doreen has been a Pampered Chef consultant for a few years now and has been a fantastic addition to our team. We are proud to have her representing our brand.

4. What can we expect from Doreen at Regional?

Doreen is known for her energetic and hilarious personality, so you can definitely expect lots of laughs and a great time with her at Regional!

5. How can we make Doreen feel welcome at Regional?

Doreen is a friendly and outgoing person, so just be yourself and make sure to include her in any activities or conversations. She will feel right at home with our group!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• April Baynes
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • melissaboyd
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • SusanBP0129