• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will Chillzanne Bowls and Rectangles Keep Food Cold for a 1 Hour Car Ride?

In summary, Chillzanne is a line of products from Pampered Chef that use insulation and airtight seals to keep food chilled and fresh for longer periods of time. These products work by using a double-walled construction and an inner gel layer that can be frozen and then inserted into the product. Chillzanne can be used with a variety of foods and is safe for food use as it is made with BPA-free materials. The products are also easy to clean and maintain, as they are dishwasher safe and the gel layer can be hand washed with warm, soapy water.
cbord
If I have show 1 hour away. If I put chilled chillzanne bowls and rectangle in car, will they still be cold for show?

Charlene

They should if you put them in the freezer overnight the night before.

Yes, once frozen they should stay cold for several hours:)

Put your Chillzanne in the Insulated Tote and it will stay cold for a long ride. I did a Cold Stone Ice Cream show and put my 'frozen' stones in the Tote for the ride. It worked well! ;)

, as a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I can assure you that our Chillzanne bowls and rectangles are designed to keep food cold for hours. As long as you pack them properly in a cooler with ice packs, they should still be chilled by the time you arrive at your show. It's always a good idea to test them out beforehand to make sure they stay cold for the entire duration of your show. Happy cooking!

Related to Will Chillzanne Bowls and Rectangles Keep Food Cold for a 1 Hour Car Ride?

What is Chillzanne?

Chillzanne is a line of products from Pampered Chef that are designed to keep food chilled and fresh for longer periods of time. These products use a combination of insulation and airtight seals to maintain the temperature of your food.

How does Chillzanne work?

Chillzanne products use a double-walled construction and an inner gel layer to keep food cool without the need for ice or a freezer. The gel layer is designed to be placed in the freezer before use, and then inserted into the Chillzanne product to keep food chilled for hours.

What types of food can I use with Chillzanne?

Chillzanne can be used with a variety of foods, including cold dishes like salads, fruits, and desserts, as well as hot dishes like casseroles and dips. The product is also great for keeping drinks, such as wine or soda, chilled during parties or events.

Are Chillzanne products safe for food?

Yes, Chillzanne products are made with food-safe materials and are BPA-free. This means you can use them with confidence to keep your food chilled and fresh without worrying about any harmful chemicals or materials.

How do I clean and care for Chillzanne?

Chillzanne products are dishwasher safe, making them easy to clean and maintain. Just remove the gel layer before washing and make sure to dry it thoroughly before putting it back in the freezer. It's also recommended to hand wash the gel layer with warm, soapy water.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahschefshop
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
sarahschefshop
  • momoftwins
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
valleygirl2
  • AnnieBee