• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will Brenda's first consultant show be a success with Pampered Chef or Silpada?

In summary, Brenda's consultant passed away, but she had a great time at her show. She made two sales and has several more bookings in the near future.
Kathytnt
I am going with a new consultant for her first show Sunday afternoon. Her friend that is hosting is considering PC or possibly Silpada as business opportunities. It would be great for Brenda if she signs under her but I am hoping we will help Brenda with bookings if Amy changes her mind and goes with Silpada.

Best wishes for success!!! Please let us know how it turns out!

Hope everything goes well!

I am trying to get better at supporting my consultants - The first person I signed slammed me in an e-mail about not getting enough support. This was also the guy that never returned phone calls or e-mail. I was also dealing with my mom taking a turn for the worse and trying to help her when she was dying of cancer. Got the slam from this consultant the weeekend that she passed. And Yes, he knew she was very ill.
This is consultant #3. 2 has hopefully sent in her waiver request. SHe is very busy with work and going to school (doctorate)
Got a few hopefuls in the near future.

Kathy - good luck! I hope everything works out for you!!! You must be doing a great job, if you have that many and more hopefuls.....go get 'em!!

So...how did it go?

GOOD LUCK! Have a great time! (How did it go??)

SHE WAS AWESOME!! Sounded like a pro. I know she was nervous but also excited. Sales were about 343 with 2 bookings and more outside orders to come. I think her friend is going to do Silpada but that's o.k. Actually invited the Silpada rep to her show. This rep showed up VERY late. I hear the Silpada person saying how important it is to do reminder calls. Well I know Brenda told Amy to do her reminder calls. You can't FORCE a person to make reminder calls
It was a great evening and I am very please for Brenda!

What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and accessories. Our products are designed to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable for everyone.

What is Silpada?

Silpada is a jewelry company that offers unique and stylish pieces made from high-quality materials. Their jewelry is known for its versatility and can be worn for any occasion.

How can I host a Pampered Chef and Silpada party?

To host a party, simply reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant or Silpada representative, like Brenda or Amy. They will work with you to choose a date, invite guests, and plan the party. As the host, you will earn rewards and discounts based on the sales at your party.

What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a consultant, you have the opportunity to earn income, make new friends, and have flexible hours. You will also receive discounts on products and have the chance to attend conferences and events to improve your skills and knowledge.

Can I purchase Pampered Chef and Silpada products online?

Yes, you can purchase products directly from the Pampered Chef and Silpada websites. However, by hosting or attending a party with Brenda or Amy, you can take advantage of special offers and discounts that are not available online.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• WestCoastPC
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kathytnt
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
heat123
  • erinhoward