• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wi-Fi at Sheraton Chicago: Rates and Options for Internet Access

The 24-Hour Convenience Center at McCormick Place offers a variety of amenities for guests, such as high-speed workstations, a self-service photocopier, and a prepaid phone card service. Additionally, the center has a variety of U.S. stamps, as well as an ATM.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I inquired about wi-fi at the Sheraton so I could decide whether or not to bring my laptop - here's what I was told:

We do not have wireless internet access in our rooms but HSIA access is 11.95 per day plus tax. There is also a 30 minute option for $4.95 plus tax. Thanks

A couple of years ago it was $15 or 16 per day at the Hilton for wireless.

A lot of times you can go into the lobby of the hotel and use the WiFi for free, it just costs in the room. I believe that was they way it was last year at the Palmer House Hilton.

The Palmer House doesn't have Wi-Fi in their wrooms but if you want to get internet you can pay almost $30.00 for one 24 hour period!!! But I have to bring my laptop... I have online classes that have deadlines.......ergggg

What classes are you taking?

There is a Caribou Coffee shop right by the Hilton. It's probably free or at least cheaper there.

mommyhugz1978 said:
The Palmer House doesn't have Wi-Fi in their wrooms but if you want to get internet you can pay almost $30.00 for one 24 hour period!!! But I have to bring my laptop... I have online classes that have deadlines.......ergggg

Last year at the Palmer House it was $12 for 24 hours.

katie0128 said:
What classes are you taking?

I am studing Business Management, so the class that I am taking our.. Women in Business, Ethics and Social Issues, Negoation Class, and a Trust Cultures Class. ALL of them are online...... which is good for me because then I do not have to drive two hours to class.. yes I drive two hours one-two days aweek.. but I wanted somewhat of a life this summer.... errggggg :eek:

cmdtrgd said:
Last year at the Palmer House it was $12 for 24 hours.

I paid almost $30.00 but I dont' remeber for how many days it was.....

Carolyn, Last year we paid the $6 w/ tax at the Sheraton for the 1/2 hour, and let everyone check email and such. I was told there was a shop close by the sheraton that had free wifi, but it wasn't my laptop to do with. Oh and we used it in our rooms, so it works.

How cheap of them. Like they aren't making money on us already. I've never been to a hotel that requires payment to use the internet. Guess they can charge for everything (including parking) there. Be sure to check your bills everyone b/c they screwed ours up last time. Who has time to send faxes? We sure didn't!!

Is there wireless at McCormick Place????

The Chicago Hilton is $12.95/nightor $3.50/hour.

Tara1021 said:
Is there wireless at McCormick Place????

I got this off the McCormick Place website:

24-Hour Convenience Center
Located on the 2.5 Level of the Grand Concourse, this Center provides vending machines for the following services: Lap Top Hookups
Hi-Speed Workstations
Self-Service photocopier
Laser Printer
Self-Service FAX Internet Access
U. S. Stamps
ATM
Prepaid Phone Cards

1. What is the cost for Wi-Fi at Sheraton Chicago?

The cost for Wi-Fi at Sheraton Chicago varies depending on the type of internet access you choose. The standard Wi-Fi option is $14.95 per day, while the premium option is $19.95 per day.

2. Is Wi-Fi included in the room rate at Sheraton Chicago?

No, Wi-Fi is not included in the room rate at Sheraton Chicago. However, you can choose to add it to your room reservation for an additional fee.

3. How do I access Wi-Fi at Sheraton Chicago?

To access Wi-Fi at Sheraton Chicago, you can connect to the hotel's network and follow the prompts to purchase the desired internet access option. You can also ask the front desk for assistance.

4. Is there a limit to the number of devices I can connect to Wi-Fi at Sheraton Chicago?

No, there is no limit to the number of devices you can connect to Wi-Fi at Sheraton Chicago. However, the hotel recommends connecting a maximum of 5 devices to ensure optimal internet speed for all guests.

5. Is there an option for free Wi-Fi at Sheraton Chicago?

Yes, there is an option for free Wi-Fi at Sheraton Chicago in the hotel's lobby and public areas. However, this option may have slower speeds and limited access compared to the paid options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefkugler
  • naekelsey
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • heat123