• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Won't My Printer Just Print the Stupid Stoneware Promo Flyer?

In summary, the "Stupid Stoneware Promo Flyer" is a limited time promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can purchase select stoneware products at discounted prices. The promotion is valid for a limited time and can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant's personal website. Not all stoneware products are included in the promotion and it cannot be combined with other offers or discounts, but customers can still earn host rewards or use credits towards their purchase.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
(This is a rant about my printer, and is in no way a reflection on PC!)

That said ....

I was looking at my recent fair contacts and saw one from a guy who a) likes stoneware and b) is at least a little interested in the opportunity!

So I tried to call him, got no answer ... and wanted to print the recruiting promo flyer to have it at hand when I call him later this weekend.

The flyer got stuck in my Epson printer! It is a scanner too ... and the paper is WAYYYY down there. There is no way I can get that paper out of there ... it ripped when I tried!

I have no idea how to take this stupid scanner apart, so no printer until Epson opens tomorrow!

Sheesh! Can't a girl get a break???? I've only had the printer for a month!

(Not to mention ... this would be such an awesome opportunity for this guy ... he can get $110 worth of stoneware for $155 ... better than the half kit promo!)

my stupid printer that likes to eat paper has a trap door in the back so you can get the rest out. Try that. If it doesn't work go have a glass of wine and a cookie. That will fix it :)
Your right, way better deal!
good luck

I disconnected the printer and did not see a trap door. Maybe my roomate will have some insight.

I am supposed to print stuff for a future host whose stuff FedEx is bringing tomorrow ...

Maybe I should go bake some brownies ...

1. What is the "Stupid Stoneware Promo Flyer" all about?

The "Stupid Stoneware Promo Flyer" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can purchase select stoneware products at discounted prices.

2. How long is the promotion valid for?

The promotion is valid for a limited time only and the duration may vary depending on the specific flyer. It is best to check the expiration date on the flyer or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

3. Can I purchase the stoneware products online?

Yes, you can purchase the stoneware products featured in the "Stupid Stoneware Promo Flyer" online through the Pampered Chef website or through your consultant's personal website.

4. Are all stoneware products included in the promotion?

No, only select stoneware products will be featured in the "Stupid Stoneware Promo Flyer". It is important to check the flyer or consult with your Pampered Chef consultant to see which products are included in the promotion.

5. Can I combine the promotion with other offers or discounts?

The "Stupid Stoneware Promo Flyer" cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. However, you may still earn host rewards or use any available credits towards your purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Trish in Texas
  • bre32975
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies