• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why are the shipping and sales tax not populating for my second show?

In summary, the process for entering orders may vary depending on the platform, but typically involves selecting the product, inputting the quantity, and confirming the order. To enter an order, one may need to provide information such as the product name, quantity, price, and other relevant details. Whether orders can be modified or canceled after entering depends on the specific platform. After an order is entered, it is processed and fulfilled by the seller. If an error is encountered while entering an order, double-check the information and contact customer support for assistance.
PCMelissa
Gold Member
I am entering my second show. The first time, shipping and sales tax immediately populated for me. NOw, they are not coming up. I even rounded up for the heart and it made the total of $60.00 go up to $61.00, no shipping was added, or tax. What am I doing wrong? It worked fine last night!

PCMelissa said:
I am entering my second show. The first time, shipping and sales tax immediately populated for me. NOw, they are not coming up. I even rounded up for the heart and it made the total of $60.00 go up to $61.00, no shipping was added, or tax. What am I doing wrong? It worked fine last night!
Is the sales tax listed on the summary screen? You may have to do it manually. That's what I had to do for a show in Medina, Texas. P3 didn't even have the county.

Do you have the host's address in yet? That determines tax and if her info isn't in, then no one is charged tax.

Debbie J- thanks I did not have the host address in yet! :O

Hi there! I'm so sorry to hear that you're having trouble with the shipping and sales tax not populating for your second show. Have you tried refreshing the page or clearing your browser's cache? Sometimes that can help with technical issues like this. If that doesn't work, I would recommend reaching out to our customer service team for further assistance. They may be able to troubleshoot the issue for you and get everything working properly again. Best of luck with your show!

What is the process for entering orders?

The process for entering orders varies depending on the specific platform or system being used. However, it typically involves selecting the desired product, inputting the quantity, and confirming the order.

What information is needed to enter an order?

The information needed to enter an order may include the product name or code, quantity, price, and any other relevant details such as shipping address or payment method.

Can orders be modified or canceled after they have been entered?

This also depends on the specific platform or system being used. Some may allow for modifications or cancellations, while others may not. It is best to check with the specific platform or contact customer support for more information.

What happens after an order is entered?

After an order is entered, it is typically processed and fulfilled by the seller. The buyer may receive a confirmation email or notification, and the order will be shipped or made available for pickup according to the seller's policies.

What should I do if I encounter an error while entering an order?

If you encounter an error while entering an order, try double-checking the information you entered. If the error persists, contact customer support for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ARA in PA
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Kathytnt
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ShanaSmith
  • kam