• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why are members' names in different colors on the active users list?

In summary, the site owners and administrators are trying to figure out who the new members are and what their role is.
kcjodih
Gold Member
under the currently active users (on this site) list in different colors? Where it says 25 members and 20 guests the members names are in blue, red and now tonight I saw three in black. I know Greg's and DebPC's are both in black and bold but not the plain black...

Anyone? So trivial but I just KNOW it's going to bug me to no end! :cool:

I don't see any in black on mine, just blue and red. I'm thinking the red are for those who are gold supporters, but I could be wrong.

I think the regular black is new members. Bold Black is just Greg & Deb.

From what I have figured out....
Blue are regular members
Red are Gold supporters
Black are new members (lasts for 24hrs or so then changes to one of the above)
Bold Black are Deb and Greg Site owners and Administrators

Paulette~

That makes sense to me!
Thanks for clarifying that...I always wondered!

You are welcome :blushing:
I wondered one day myself and did some looking arround and this is what I came up with. If I am wrong I hope Deb or Greg fill us in.

You're right, Paulette. It used to be easier to see the correlation, when the screen name of the newest member was listed on the home page.

I thought Chefann's name was in red so noobs knew enough to avoid her.

KG- pbbbhhhtttt..... :p

k, thanks all :) I was thinking I was seeing things when the regular black print was there for three names. Then I thought hmmm....aliens maybe? or how about HO lurkers? Or is that sometimes the same thing? :D LOL

Kidding HO honest! ;) :D

Take that tinfoil hat off, right now!

(joke to where people wearing tinfoil hats are slightly paranoid...nothing like kcjodih...nothing to see here, move on)

BTW, thanks a lot, I had never noticed that until you pointed it out, Jodi

Last edited:
Can't tell who the HO lurkers are. So play nice - you never know who's the schoolyard snitch. ;)

[raiseshandslowly] It ain't me. [/raiseshandslowly]

I KNOW it's not you, KG. HO wouldn't have you.

There. Now we're even for the "so the noobs can avoid her" comment.

[shrug] They already told me that. :( [/shrug]

Why are the members' names important?

The members' names are important because it helps personalize the experience for our customers and builds a sense of community within the Pampered Chef family. It also allows for easy communication and recognition among team members.

How are the members' names used?

Members' names are used for various purposes such as identifying team members during meetings, training sessions, and events. They are also used for promotional materials and recognition within the company.

Can I change my member name?

Yes, you can change your member name at any time by contacting our customer service team. However, please keep in mind that changing your name may affect your previous records and achievements within the company.

Do I have to use my real name as a member name?

No, you do not have to use your real name as a member name. You can choose a nickname or alias that you feel comfortable with. However, please make sure that your chosen name is appropriate and does not violate any company policies.

What if I forgot my member name?

If you forget your member name, you can contact our customer service team for assistance. They will be able to retrieve your information and help you access your account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • lockhartkitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • wadesgirl