• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why am I not receiving images in my SuperSavings flyer email?

In summary, the Supersavings promotion for February and March is a special offer from Pampered Chef where customers can save on select products and bundles. The promotion includes a variety of products such as cookware, kitchen tools, and meal prep sets. Customers can save up to 25% on select items and cannot combine the promotion with other discounts or offers. The promotion is valid for the months of February and March, but the end date may vary.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
Here is the Feb/March SuperSavings flyer

Attachments

• SuperSavings-FebMar2010.doc
    1.9 MB · Views: 510
  • SuperSavings-FebMar2010.pdf
    741.6 KB · Views: 354
Thank you for this! You do great work!

Thank you for sharing your talents with us. I really appreciate the nice clean format.

Joy: When this is sent to my email address (I am a subscriber) I don't get the pictures....they box is blank. This is the first time this has happened, am I doing something wrong?

Are you maybe using something like Outlook or GMail that doesn't automatically download the pictures? If so, there should be an option somewhere at the top of the email to do so.

pkd09 said:
Joy: When this is sent to my email address (I am a subscriber) I don't get the pictures....they box is blank. This is the first time this has happened, am I doing something wrong?

This isn't an emailable flyer. It's a word or pdf document that you can attach to an email... but i don't know how it would turn out if you tried to paste it into an email. It's not written to be an embedded email. Usually copying/pasting strips the images in an email program like that.

Related to Why am I not receiving images in my SuperSavings flyer email?

What is the Supersavings promotion for February and March?

The Supersavings promotion for February and March is a special offer from Pampered Chef where customers can save on select products and bundles.

What products are included in the Supersavings promotion?

The Supersavings promotion includes a variety of products such as cookware, kitchen tools, and meal prep sets.

How much can I save with the Supersavings promotion?

The amount of savings varies depending on the product or bundle purchased. However, customers can save up to 25% on select items during this promotion.

Can I combine the Supersavings promotion with other discounts or offers?

No, the Supersavings promotion cannot be combined with other discounts or offers. However, you may still be able to use any available host rewards or discounts from a party.

When does the Supersavings promotion end?

The Supersavings promotion is valid for the months of February and March. The specific end date may vary, so be sure to check with your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
skaugchef
  • RuthKCooks
  • Flyers and Letters