• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who's Selling Kitchen Scales???

In summary, the kitchen scale can be used for a variety of purposes, such as weighing ingredients, baking, or portioning. It is also helpful for those who are trying to do portion control.
DebPC
Staff member
And please share how you're doing it.

I sold one to a lady who runs an animal rescue mission. She uses it to measure out the medicines she must give to her animals that come in sick.

I've also sold one to a lady who is on a strict diet and must weigh and measure all her foods.

That's it!

Anyone who is trying to do portion control. It is very helpful to weigh appropriate serving sizes.

I sold one this weekend, but did not ask her why she was interested in it. Didn't even have it with me.

Great for baking. Measuring ingredients by volume for baking is not near as accurate as measuring them by weight.

Also for portioning, of course.

Another idea for the kitchen scale is to weigh oversized envelopes and smaller packages. Saves a lot of trips to the post office. Wish I had had this a long time ago!

Oracle said:
Great for baking. Measuring ingredients by volume for baking is not near as accurate as measuring them by weight.

Also for portioning, of course.

I wish more recipes would have weights. Flour is a great example. Depending on how you scoop, the measurement can be way off. I used to have it written down how many ounces was equal to 1 cup of flour. 4.5 or 5oz?

Lanachef said:
Another idea for the kitchen scale is to weigh oversized envelopes and smaller packages. Saves a lot of trips to the post office. Wish I had had this a long time ago!

Yes, I forgot about this - I use it all the time for that!

I also use it to split box mixes. I find when I eyeball it then weigh it, I am way off.

Also, when I want to make a half recipe that calls for a packet of something (dry ranch mix or something like that) the quantity is so small that it is impossible for me to determine half. I use the grams settings and am able to split it perfectly.

What is a kitchen scale and why do I need one?

A kitchen scale is a tool used to accurately measure the weight of ingredients for cooking and baking. It is an essential tool for precise recipe measurements and can help ensure consistent results in your dishes.

What makes Pampered Chef kitchen scales stand out from others?

Pampered Chef kitchen scales are known for their high-quality construction and accuracy. Our scales feature durable materials, easy-to-read displays, and precise measurements for all your cooking and baking needs.

How do I know which kitchen scale is right for me?

When choosing a kitchen scale, consider the type of cooking and baking you do, the amount of space you have in your kitchen, and your budget. Pampered Chef offers a variety of kitchen scales to fit different needs and preferences.

Do Pampered Chef kitchen scales come with a warranty?

Yes, all Pampered Chef kitchen scales come with a limited lifetime warranty. This means that if your scale has any defects in materials or workmanship, we will replace it for free.

Is it difficult to clean and maintain a Pampered Chef kitchen scale?

No, our kitchen scales are designed to be easy to clean and maintain. Simply wipe the surface with a damp cloth and avoid submerging the scale in water. As with any electronic device, it is important to handle the scale with care to ensure its longevity.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jkendall
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
jkendall
  • babywings76