• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who's Paige? Welcoming a New Member from Cali!

In summary, Paige is a new consultant from California who has recently joined Pampered Chef. She is being welcomed as a new member of the family and will be selling products and hosting parties. Her specific location in California is unknown and it is uncertain if she will attend HWC.
pampermejolene
Gold Member
Hi all!

First I just want to say THANK YOU for all of the wonderful information that is on here! I can't get enough!

I'm new on here and I'm in my first 60 days of business... so far, going ok. Can't wait for May and HWC!!

And I have to ask... who's Paige??

Welcome Jolene! Where are you from in California? I'm in the Northern part, about a hour north of San Francisco.

Paige was a fellow consultant who actually disappeared last year. You can read more about it here http://www.chefsuccess.com/f18/one-our-own-missing-22516/

Good Luck with your new business!!

Hi Jolene, welcome from another Cali Member!!

Hi WELCOME! I'm in Temecula.

icon_welcome.gif
Welcome to our little asylum. ;) Follow the link in the last line of my signature for a condensed version of Paige's story.Be sure to check out The Hitchhiker's Guide to CS and have a good time while you're here!

I'm near Sacramento.Thanks for warm welcome and all the info. Paige and her kiddos will be in my prayers.

Welcom Jolene! I am from the central coast of Cali myself.

1. Who is Paige?

Paige is a new member from California who has recently joined Pampered Chef as a consultant.

2. Why is Paige being welcomed?

Paige is being welcomed because she is a new member and we are excited to have her as part of the Pampered Chef family!

3. Is Paige a consultant or a customer?

Paige is a consultant, which means she will be selling Pampered Chef products and hosting parties to showcase our amazing products.

4. Where in California is Paige from?

Paige is from California, but we do not have specific information on which city or town she is from.

5. Will Paige be attending HWC (Home Office Week Celebration)?

We are not sure if Paige will be attending HWC, but we hope she can make it! HWC is a great opportunity for new consultants to learn more about Pampered Chef and receive training to help grow their business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Cheryl Dodge
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Cyndi Reeder
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies