• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who's Getting Mid Season Products?

In summary, mid season products are new and limited edition items that are released by Pampered Chef in the middle of a season. They are available for purchase by all consultants and customers, but only while supplies last. To find out which mid season products are available, check your consultant account or attend local meetings. Typically, mid season products are released around the halfway point of the season.
Mindy50135
Hi
I am obvoiusly new to this, just signed up recently. I saw a post about mid season products and who is getting them? Can someone tell me about this or what they are?
Thanks so much
Mindy

We had an opportunity to earn the midseason products dependent on sales. (We get this opportunity whenever new products are introduced.)

They can also be purchased as samples for 50% off after APril 23rd.

These are the products that are in the current catalog but available starting May 1.

Salad Spinner
Salad Tongs
Herb Keeper
LARGE Stainless Steel Bowl
Salad Recipe Cards

PS: Welcome! and congrats on starting your PC business!

Hi Mindy!

Welcome and congrats on starting your PC business! One of the things I love the most about PC is the opportunity to earn all of the new products for free!
I wish you great success!

Hey there Mindy! Welcome to Chef Success, and welcome to The Pampered Chef! I hope you acheive great success with your new business! We're all here for you should you have any more questions!

Mindy~

Welcome! Glad to hear you have started your own business! Hope this site is as helpful to you as it's been to me!!

1. What are mid season products?

Mid season products are new products that are released by Pampered Chef in the middle of a season. They are typically seasonal or limited edition items that are only available for a limited time.

2. Who is eligible to receive mid season products?

All Pampered Chef consultants are eligible to receive mid season products. However, they are only available while supplies last, so it is important to act quickly if you are interested in purchasing them.

3. How can I find out which mid season products are available?

You can find out which mid season products are available by checking your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. You can also contact your upline or attend local consultant meetings to stay updated on new product releases.

4. Can customers purchase mid season products?

Yes, customers can purchase mid season products through their consultant. However, like consultants, they are only available while supplies last.

5. When are mid season products typically released?

Mid season products are typically released in the middle of a season, as the name suggests. This can vary, but it is usually around the halfway point of the current season.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Trudie32
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • melissaboyd
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Angela D