• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Whoooohooooo Officially Fd Today!

In summary,Heather received her email notification that she had been promoted to Future Director, but her official email arrived just now. She is now officially Mrs. Future Director!
heat123
Silver Member
I was biting my nails something happened (my email notice was not delivered) since my 2nd recruit signed on friday evening! But my official email came just now! Yipeeee! I am officially Mrs. Future Director!:D Now I have to change my signature title on everything!!!:p

Congratulations Heather!!!!

Congratulations. I am now back to being a FD! I need to recruit more so I can stay one.

Ann R.

WAY TO GO!!!
That is WONDERFUL!!!!
CONGRATS!!!!!:D :D :D

Yeah Heather! That is so wonderful! Congrats!

Way To Go Heather!!! You go girl!!:) :) :) :)

Yay, I'm so excited for you!!!!! It's a relief that the email came. Now you can enjoy a little raise.

Good news Heather! Congratulations!

Last edited:
Awesome~Congrats Heather:balloon:

Awesome! Congratulations!

CONGRATULATIONS! I have a quick question... I signed one late in Sept and one mid Oct. Will I get my official email the first of Nov? This is all new to me so I am just wondering. On my IPT I'm still showing as a Consultant.

You'll officially promote the first of the next month, so November 1. And that will be the first month you're eligible to earn overrides, too.

Cool! Thanks Ann! Do you ever sleep? You are always here to answer all of our questions! :) Thanks for sharing all your wisdom!

I do sleep - but I hate my day job so I mostly hang out here during the day. That will change if I get placed at a client site and have actual work to do. :rolleyes:

So for our benefit we should pray that you stay right where you are??? but for you... something different would be nicer? Hmmmm who to pray for... hmmmmm ;)

Well, my current work situation is that I'm "on the bench", which is between clients. (I work for a Contract Services company that, well, pimps me out to other companies to do programming.) Except for a 7-day assignment in May (which was supposed to be 6 weeks, but I got the work done early), I've been on the bench since Oct. 1, 2006. Officially, we have an unlimited bench time policy, but the rumor is that it's actually 1 month for each year you've been with the company. Since my counter "reset" after May, I have until March - but you never know, they may decide to have sweeping cutbacks because there are more people on the bench than management likes. And with the economy in Detroit the way it is, there aren't any assignments out there. So I'm experiencing the same quandry - do I hope for a good assignment, which always throws my PC for a loop as I get accustomed to a new day to day routine; or do I hope that I stay on the bench and use that to kick my rear into gear?

I sometimes struggle with the same thing, Ann. It's odd to find yourself in the occasional position of hoping for unemployment.

Thanks Ladies, I'm so excited to be able to post in the FD threads now :)!

http://www.dreamsignature.com/sigs/sigs397.gif Congratulations Heather!!!!http://www.dreamsignature.com/sigs/sigs320.gif

missydivine said:
http://www.dreamsignature.com/sigs/sigs397.gif Congratulations Heather!!!!http://www.dreamsignature.com/sigs/sigs320.gif
I LOVE those little guys! How appropriate!:thumbup:

chefann said:
I do sleep - but I hate my day job so I mostly hang out here during the day. That will change if I get placed at a client site and have actual work to do. :rolleyes:

WAY TO GO HEATHER!!!!

Is it a Govt. job that your faithful taxpayers are paying you for??? That's what I have and I love that taxpayers support my "business" and allow me to surf Chef Success "occasionaly" while at work LMAO!!! Right??

See you in Cincy Ann!!!

Last edited:
See you in Cincy, Gina! (I posted Happy B'day to you last week in the shoutbox, but I don't think you saw it.)

chefann said:
See you in Cincy, Gina! (I posted Happy B'day to you last week in the shoutbox, but I don't think you saw it.)

SORRY!! Don't mean to hi-jack your SUPER WONDERFUL promotion thread HEATHER - you have come a long way baby and you are gonna be walking and wearing REDreally soon with all of us behind ya sreamin for ya!!!

- BUT- what the heck kind of "star" is Ann sporting now!!!:yuck: Is it a Super Sl** Star!!! I think Greg is having to invent new ones just for her LOL!!

chefann said:
You'll officially promote the first of the next month, so November 1. And that will be the first month you're eligible to earn overrides, too.

So will we see overrides in our Nov 8th pay?

ragschef said:
So will we see overrides in our Nov 8th pay?
No, because you don't officially get the title of FD until 11/1. Now IF your recruits submit any shows from 11/1-11/15, then you should get the overrides on THEIR sales on the check being submitted on 11/22. The override on your own sales would show up then too, if you submit shows. Woo hoo!!!!

Actually overrides only show up on month-end checks, so they'd be on the check December 8. And then only if you did $1250 in personal sales.

Thanks for the info, Ann and Becky! I'll be sure to remember this and to pass it along to a team member....

chefann said:
Actually overrides only show up on month-end checks, so they'd be on the check December 8. And then only if you did $1250 in personal sales.
Aha!! You can tell how closely I pay attention to that!:eek: Thanks for the clarification!

Yay!!!! I'm so happy for you!:balloon:

heat123 said:
Thanks Ladies, I'm so excited to be able to post in the FD threads now :)!

Where's the FD threads? Are they only for FDs and above? I NEED TO KNOW!!!!! :cry:

Congratulations Heather!!! You've really kicked it into HIGH GEAR since conference. Great Job! Are you going to make it to Leadership now in January??

Susan

Thanks Susan!
Umm it depends on a few things...1. I have to sign another recruit I think since #1 goes inactive on 11/5 :(. 2. I have to tell DH I cant' go to vegas but it's Cinn. instead? Don't know how either are going to happen honestly?

1. What does it mean to be officially FD (Future Director)?

Being officially FD means that you have successfully signed on your second recruit and have met the requirements to become a Director in Pampered Chef.

2. How do I change my signature title on everything to reflect my new status as Mrs. Future Director?

You can change your signature title by going into the settings or preferences section of your email, social media, and any other platforms where you have a signature. Update your title to reflect your new status and save the changes.

3. Can I still change my signature title even if I haven't received my official email yet?

Yes, you can change your signature title at any time. However, it is recommended to wait until you have received your official email to avoid any confusion or premature changes.

4. Why didn't I receive my official email immediately after my second recruit signed on?

There may be a delay in receiving your official email, but rest assured that as long as you have successfully met the requirements, you will receive it eventually. If you have not received it within a few days, you can reach out to your Pampered Chef contact for assistance.

5. What should I do now that I am officially Mrs. Future Director?

Congratulations on your achievement! Now that you are officially FD, you can continue to grow your team and work towards achieving your goals as a Director in Pampered Chef. Don't forget to celebrate your success and continue to work hard towards your future goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• susanr613
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
susanr613
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • Bren706