• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who is the Top 100 Gold Medal Winner this month?

In summary, Kristina has had a great month and she is celebrating with a raise, a promotion, and new recruits.
Jolie_Paradoxe
Gold Member
Just needed to brag and celebrate a bit:

Kristina is in the Top 100 Gold Medal Winners....#25 to be exact! Whoo Hoo!

This is her 1 year anniversary month, and she is Celebrating in a BIG Way!! She has signed 2 recruits this month, placed in the Top 100, earned the HWC Items and the month isn't even over!

WHOO HOOO!!! Go Kristina!

Yahoo for Kristina!

Wow! Way to go, Kristina!

That's awesome! What a great achievement!

thanks you guys. **blush** seriously, the spring launch has just gotten me all fired up about my business. plus i have the best director ever! you rock laurie!

You two make a great team! Congrats Kristina. I guess in addition to traveling with Laurie I'll have to look forward to traveling with you, too ;)

Just wanted to update and thank everyone for helping me congratulate Kristina. Feb was a FANTASTIC month for the team. This is the best month to date, and I am so proud of everyone!

Miss Kristina is OFFICIALLY a Team Leader! WHOO WHOO!!! She recruited 3 new team members this month, and they started off STRONG!

Keep up the great job Kristina! Working the biz and being rewarded for your efforts is just one the many perks....enjoy the raise, the promotion and those awesome HO Leads.....onward, I see promotion to Director in your near future!

thanks laurie! things are kicking into high gear and i'm hoping & praying that i can keep it going while i'm on "maternity leave" in april.

WOW Kristina!!! What an amazing month you have had!! Way to go lady!
So do you have any word choices you could share with those who struggle with recruiting?
WHAHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

honestly, it's stuff i learned at spring launch. i had been hesitant to offer the business at full service checkout for fear of rejection. then i learned to ask not tell and that i just need to go through my "deck of cards" to find my aces. i started asking everyone, everytime. the FIRST TWO people i asked at my first show back from spring launch joined!

Awesome!! Thanks for sharing!!

What words are you using? May I ask... I think I'm not using the right words.

well first, when i'm doing my intro i sprinkle in recruiting lines. i'll say "i first started pc just to get out of the house (i have a 4yr old, a 2yr old & another baby due next month), but now i make enough to pay for my new minivan you all saw in the driveway."then when i'm doing the booking slide and i get to the business opportunity i say "this is the best deal in the entire catalog!"then when i'm explaining the door prize slips i ask them to put on a scale of 1 to 10 how interested they are in joining & booking. that gives me an idea of how hard to push so to speak.and finally, when i'm doing full service checkout (regardless of what they put on their slips) i ask if they've ever thought about owning their own home-based business. if no, i ask for a referral in case they know anyone who could use an extra $500/month and then i ask for a booking. if still no, i offer them a recipe card. it's a small inexpensive thing, but it's nice to offer them something you know they'll say yes to!and that's it! i just had to train myself to ask, ask, ask!

Congratulations!

Congrats! We can do a happy dance together! A big WAHOO to you!

1. What is "Kudos to Kristina!"?

"Kudos to Kristina!" is a recognition program at Pampered Chef designed to celebrate and acknowledge the hard work and achievements of our consultant, Kristina.

2. How does someone receive "Kudos to Kristina!"?

Consultants can receive "Kudos to Kristina!" from their peers, customers, or leaders by submitting a nomination form on the Pampered Chef website.

3. What kind of achievements or actions can be recognized through "Kudos to Kristina!"?

"Kudos to Kristina!" can be given for a variety of reasons, such as exceptional customer service, outstanding sales performance, leadership skills, or going above and beyond in their business.

4. Can anyone nominate a consultant for "Kudos to Kristina!"?

Yes, anyone can submit a nomination for a consultant they believe deserves recognition through "Kudos to Kristina!".

5. What happens after a consultant receives "Kudos to Kristina!"?

After a consultant receives "Kudos to Kristina!", they will be recognized on our internal communication channels and will also receive a certificate and gift to show our appreciation for their hard work and dedication.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcchefjane
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • CyndiWilliams
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
CyndiWilliams
  • AnnieBee