• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who has an unopened Retired Clip-N-Spread for sale?

In summary, the "Fs: Retired Clip-N-Spread" is a kitchen tool from Pampered Chef that features a clip for holding a stick of butter and a blade for easy spreading. It is dishwasher safe and can be used for spreading various condiments. However, it is no longer available for purchase. Store it in a utensil drawer or holder when not in use.
cochef
Gold Member
This is a very handy tool that fits right on the side of a butter/marg tub under the lid. It is new but not in the package. $4 + mailing.

Is this a Pampered Chef thing? Never heard of it, so older than 10 years if it is!

Sandi

Yes, it is an older product - has the original "hen on the nest" logo

Janet
I would love it....can you get back to me?
karlene
been wanting one of those..Ive been with Pc 12 years and it was before my time..lol

can you post a pic? i'm trying to picture it but can't. it's WAYYYY before my time!

Easy to Google

That thing is awesome. I use mine all the time. Whoever purchases it from you is getting a valuable tool. PC needs to do this again!

Does anyone else have one that is unopened? I have someone who really wants one!

Related to Who has an unopened Retired Clip-N-Spread for sale?

1. What is the "Fs: Retired Clip-N-Spread" and how does it work?

The "Fs: Retired Clip-N-Spread" is a kitchen tool from Pampered Chef that is designed to make spreading butter, jam, or other condiments easier. It features a clip on one end that can hold a standard stick of butter, and a flat, angled blade on the other end for spreading. Simply clip the butter in place and use the blade to spread it onto your bread, toast, or other food.

2. Is the "Fs: Retired Clip-N-Spread" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Fs: Retired Clip-N-Spread" is dishwasher safe. It is also made from durable materials that are designed to withstand repeated use and cleaning.

3. Can the "Fs: Retired Clip-N-Spread" be used for spreading other types of condiments besides butter?

Yes, the "Fs: Retired Clip-N-Spread" can be used for spreading a variety of condiments, such as jam, peanut butter, cream cheese, and more. It is also great for frosting cakes or cupcakes.

4. Is the "Fs: Retired Clip-N-Spread" still available for purchase?

No, unfortunately the "Fs: Retired Clip-N-Spread" is no longer available for purchase as it has been retired from our product line. However, you may be able to find it for sale through third-party sellers or on online marketplaces.

5. How should I store the "Fs: Retired Clip-N-Spread" when not in use?

When not in use, we recommend storing the "Fs: Retired Clip-N-Spread" in a utensil drawer or in a utensil holder on your kitchen counter. Be sure to clean it before storing to prevent any buildup or residue.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• twinkie10
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kathytnt
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Kathytnt
  • Kathytnt