• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Else Got Jean's Teaser Card? She's So Goofy!

In summary, a group of individuals are discussing a teaser card featuring photos of a woman named Jean. They all express their admiration for her personality and professionalism. One person even admits to having a "girl crush" on her. Another person shares that they received the card and found it hilarious. The conversation also includes mentions of a new director's breakfast and a delivery from PC.
chefann
Gold Member
Did anyone else get the teaser card with photos of Jean? She's so goofy! I love her!

OK- I have a girl crush on her. :love: There's just something so real and down to earth about someone who can be so professional on one hand and joking and silly on the other.

I want one, too!

What was the card for, leadership?

Yeah - I totally adore her!

LOVE IT!!! She is so awesome!

Yeah... that card was so .... I can't even find the words!!!!

Jean is just amazing! I want to be her when I grow up!

And when I do become her, I won't tease so much with the card! :)

It was hilarious. I was laughing out loud!

DH thinks I'm nuts, I was laughing so hard at it. :)

chefann said:
Did anyone else get the teaser card with photos of Jean? She's so goofy! I love her!

OK- I have a girl crush on her. :love: There's just something so real and down to earth about someone who can be so professional on one hand and joking and silly on the other.

dannyzmom said:
Yeah - I totally adore her!

You two totally nailed it for me! That is why I picked my picture with her to put as my avatar, because I think she is the coolest person at home office besides Doris! But I even hit it off better with Jean the day of my new directors breakfast, (that's when the pic was taken) than Doris, and I sat with Doris at my breakfast! It's just Jean's zingy personality that grabs you and leaves such a awesome impression!! :love: :D :thumbup: :balloon:
I just got something from PC today, but I haven't opened it because I got busy with my kids trying to shovel about 3 inches of snow from my outside stairs and walk way.:rolleyes: :grumpy: So I forgot until I read this, now I have to go find it!:p ;)

DebbieJ said:
It was hilarious. I was laughing out loud!

Me too ! ! ! !

Didn't get it - was it for people already registered for Leadership?

I just ran to my mailbox, and it was in there. She IS hilarious! Janet, to answer your question, I'm an FD but not going to leadership.

Related to Who Else Got Jean's Teaser Card? She's So Goofy!

1. What is "Jean's so Goofy! Teaser Card"?

"Jean's so Goofy! Teaser Card" is a fun and playful card from Pampered Chef that features a cartoon image of our beloved consultant Jean and a teaser message about an upcoming promotion or event.

2. How can I get a "Jean's so Goofy! Teaser Card"?

You can get a "Jean's so Goofy! Teaser Card" by attending one of our in-person or virtual parties or events, or by reaching out to your Pampered Chef consultant and requesting a card. You can also find them on our social media channels or in our newsletter.

3. Are "Jean's so Goofy! Teaser Cards" only for current customers?

No, "Jean's so Goofy! Teaser Cards" are for everyone! Whether you are a current customer, a potential customer, or just a fan of Pampered Chef, you can enjoy these fun and quirky cards.

4. Do "Jean's so Goofy! Teaser Cards" have any special offers or discounts?

Yes, "Jean's so Goofy! Teaser Cards" often feature special offers or discounts for our products or events. Keep an eye out for these offers and make sure to take advantage of them before they expire!

5. Can I collect all the "Jean's so Goofy! Teaser Cards"?

Yes, you can collect all the "Jean's so Goofy! Teaser Cards"! We release new cards regularly, so make sure to follow us on social media and attend our events to collect them all. You can also display them proudly in your kitchen or share them with friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chef_kimmo
Replies
Views
katem51
  • janezapchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
gaddischef