• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Do You Want to Win the Biggest Looser?

In summary, the conversation revolves around the desire for a contestant named Roger to win a reality TV show, with some people rooting for a woman to win instead. There is also discussion about the unfairness of Roger losing his job due to participating in the show and the desire for a woman to win for the first time in the show's history. Some express support for a contestant named Ali, while others mention their like for a contestant named Kelly. There is also mention of the disappointment when a contestant does not lose weight after being eliminated from the show.

Who do you want to win the Biggest Looser?

• Roger

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Mark

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Kelly

Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Ali

Votes: 23 60.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
jrstephens
I want Roger to win. Especially since he has lost his job.

I've missed a few episodes here and there so I'm not sure. I would love to see a women win since it can be harder for them. ...but still undecided...I'll be at AWANA and can't watch it - hopefully DH will tape it.

It is really hard. I think any one of them deserve it. Although, I am kind of rooting for Ali. I would love to see a girl take it. (I think it is harder for the women)

GO GIRL POWER!!

Tracy

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

i want ali to win! she is soooo cute!
& she looks amazing!

sorry jennifer - i voted for roger to get kicked off cause i want ali to win & if mark goes home then roger will definitely win.

it would just be cool for a woman to win.

thecougchef said:
& she looks amazing!

sorry jennifer - i voted for roger to get kicked off cause i want ali to win & if mark goes home then roger will definitely win.

Ali would be my 2nd choice is Roger does not get to stay on the show! Actually, at long as Kelly does not win I will be happy. I just do not like her - she whines too much IMHO.

Roger is from AL is why I am pulling for him and the way he got treated at his job with Jacksonville State after they gave him permission to go on the show.

I want a girl to win. It is so much harder for us women - as evidenced by the fact that men have always won. I think it takes a lot more effort for a woman to win, and Ali especially has had to work so much harder to take the weight off.

thecougchef said:
& she looks amazing!

I TOTALLY AGREE!!

I have to say I want Kelly to win. I seem to really like her. She does need to get some more confidence.
So what happened with Rogers job?

I would love to see Ali win!! Cant wait to see how everyone looks that have been kicked off!!

Jennie4PC said:
I have to say I want Kelly to win. I seem to really like her. She does need to get some more confidence.
So what happened with Rogers job?

He had just started at Jacksonville State as Assistant Athletic Director in charge of publicity and fundraising when he got accepted on BL. He told them he would be gone from 1-15 weeks and they gave him permission to go, but when he got home they told him that they had to let him go b/c he had been gone too long and it was time they upped their publicity and fundraising efforts and he was not there to do it. He has been very understanding about it and has been on a local radio show saying he understand why they had to do it.

I think it was awful of them after they gave him permission to go! and what better publicity than him being on the BL. They are suppose to include him loosing his job on his "at home" experience tonight.

thats horrible. I have always wondered how people can leave thier familes and work to do something like this and still have thier families live.

StacieB said:
I would love to see Ali win!! Cant wait to see how everyone looks that have been kicked off!!

yeah thats my favorite part of every show! seeing how everyone looks since being kicked off... its always disappointing when someone doesnt lose any weight after getting home.

i agree with you jennifer - what better publicity is there than a hit tv show on NBC? how hard it is to advertise an ATHLETIC DEPT than with a show that promotes a healthy lifestyle?? sounds to me like this could hurt the athletic dept more than anything. with rogers new healthy appearance, hes likely to rebound quickly with another job.

I want a girl to win this time!! I kind of want Kelly to win because she has been the underdog the whole game. But I like Ali too, and wouldn't mind if she won. I don't want Roger in there because he has gotten too arrogant and kind of turned into a jerk more towards the end. Plus, I think the girls have a little better chance against Mark.

thecougchef said:
yeah thats my favorite part of every show! seeing how everyone looks since being kicked off... its always disappointing when someone doesnt lose any weight after getting home.

i agree with you jennifer - what better publicity is there than a hit tv show on NBC? how hard it is to advertise an ATHLETIC DEPT than with a show that promotes a healthy lifestyle?? sounds to me like this could hurt the athletic dept more than anything. with rogers new healthy appearance, hes likely to rebound quickly with another job.

He'll be able to turn this BL experience into a bigger and better paying job. He can go on the public speaking circuit and make BIG bucks as a motivational speaker. I'm not worried about Roger, he'll land on his feet :) (But it does stink that they fired him.)

I was sooooooooo happy that Ali won!!!! I really wanted her to win.

AND....I am soo happy that Bernie won from the at-home group. He was never a part of the "men's team" and he even beat out Mark! Wooooo Hoooo Bernie!!!

I was glad that Ali won since Roger lost. I was happy that Kelly lost - I just do not like her.

Ali did look good! I was her size when I got married 7 years ago.

It was really funny that Russell commented on one still looking fat, and I told him "Thanks that what I weigh now, HA!" Of course he said "But your pregnant, HAHA!" It was probably one of those " had to be there moments."

was happy with the outcome!! They all look great and have really changed for the better!!

It's easy not to like Kelly but she was growing on me. She has been through a lot in her life and I think she is really changing and growing and improving her personality too.I also just found out that she is the ex-SIL of a man who has spoken at our camp on relationships and is doing a couples retreat soon. His brother who was on the show with Kelly and Kelly have both had very rough lives emotionally, physically, etc. and have been on bad paths. It is good to see them making a change, at least Kelly and I hope they do well in the future.But I am glad Ali won, she worked VERY hard and changed her life dramatically! She sure couldn't have lost any more weight!!!!

While I am glad that a girl won....I was really hoping it would be Kelly. Ali just kind of rubbed me the wrong way and Roger as well.
I thought so many of them really are working and it showed...they looked fabulous!

I am so glad Alli won. She looks amazing, but then they all do. What a major accomplishment.

Way To Go Ali!!

I am happy with the outcome. I wish some of the best losers could have also won some money. I am thrilled for Bernie - he was always sweet and the underdog.

I like Kelly. She is in a noble profession --RN. She deserves to feel good about herself and sometimes I think she whined more because she was older and it was harder for her sometimes.

im glad i didnt look on here last night. all you midwesterners and east coasters were fast asleep by the time i even saw the results on tv!

yay for ali! but everyone looked amazing. im glad bernie beat out mark. i just didnt think it was too fair for mark to have been at the ranch the whole time but still be able to compete with the kicked off contestants. so im glad he didnt win.

brittany looked AMAZING. you could tell even when she started on the ranch how pretty she was. now she is a knockout.

im saving that episode on my dvr for some motivation...

thecougchef said:
im glad i didnt look on here last night. all you midwesterners and east coasters were fast asleep by the time i even saw the results on tv!

yay for ali! but everyone looked amazing. im glad bernie beat out mark. i just didnt think it was too fair for mark to have been at the ranch the whole time but still be able to compete with the kicked off contestants. so im glad he didnt win.

brittany looked AMAZING. you could tell even when she started on the ranch how pretty she was. now she is a knockout.

im saving that episode on my dvr for some motivation...

I couldn't agree more. I thought it was kinda unfair that Mark got to compete with the kicked-off people too. I was so happy to see Bernie win.

Related to Who Do You Want to Win the Biggest Looser?

1. Who Do You Want to Win the Biggest Loser?

As a company, Pampered Chef does not have a specific preference for who wins the Biggest Loser. We support and encourage all contestants on their weight loss journeys.

2. Will Pampered Chef products be featured on the show?

While we cannot guarantee that our products will be featured on the show, we are proud to have been featured on previous seasons of the Biggest Loser and have a longstanding partnership with the show.

3. Can Pampered Chef help me with my weight loss goals?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of products that can aid in healthy cooking and meal preparation, but we are not a weight loss program. We recommend consulting with a healthcare professional for personalized assistance with weight loss goals.

4. How can I incorporate healthy cooking into my lifestyle?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of cookbooks, recipes, and tools to make healthy cooking easier and more enjoyable. We also have a community of consultants who can provide tips and support for incorporating healthy habits into your lifestyle.

5. Does Pampered Chef offer any discounts or promotions for Biggest Loser viewers?

At this time, we do not have any specific discounts or promotions for Biggest Loser viewers. However, we regularly offer deals and promotions through our website and social media channels. We also recommend checking with your local Pampered Chef consultant for any current specials or offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • lockhartkitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies