• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

America's Got Talent: Top 3 Contenders for the Winning Spot

In summary, the three contestants who remain are Neil Boyd, Eli Mattson, and Nuttin But Stringz. Neil Boyd is the most likable of the three, Eli Mattson is the most talented, and Nuttin But Stringz is the most entertaining. The order of elimination seems to be Neil, Eli, and Nuttin But Stringz, but it is possible that one of the other two could win. If the winner is Neil Boyd, the public may not be happy because he is the least likable of the three. If the winner is Eli Mattson, the public may be unhappy because he is talented but not likable, and Nuttin But Stringz may not be happy because they are the most
janetupnorth
Gold Member
So...you do you want to win?

I won't complain if one of the following 3 win:

Nuttin But Stringz
Neil Boyd
Eli Mattson

Well, it looks like one of those 3 will!

I like Nuttin but Stringz

The others have good voices - but they are FUN to watch!

Hey, I pretty much called that one! LOL!I think the order will be:Nuttin But Stringz
Neil
Eli

Wow! That just shocked me!Truly I want Neil to win but thought the Stingz group would get the public votes.

I really think the Stringz guys are great. They are an inspiration to kids who would never think to play a string instrument and to those who have to play because their moms make them.

I'm disappointed they didn't win. I hope they get the opportunity to go further with their playing.

Either of the other 2 could win - I like them both.

Yeah! Less than 1/2 of a percent!!!!We in our house are happy he won!

What a beautiful ending.

Yes it was, but I REALLY wanted Nuttin but Stringz...my DH read up on them & they do have some things going on. I'm STILL in shock!! :eek:

Ginger428 said:
Yes it was, but I REALLY wanted Nuttin but Stringz...my DH read up on them & they do have some things going on. I'm STILL in shock!! :eek:

I was really hoping it would be them too, Ginger. Like I said - they are the most entertaining. What energy - and all while playing the violin! Incredible.

ChefBeckyD said:
I was really hoping it would be them too, Ginger. Like I said - they are the most entertaining. What energy - and all while playing the violin! Incredible.

And all the Strings they would break during the one performance...

If they are REALLY looking for a Vegas act. I personally think Nuttin But Strings is the only one for that. The singers are great mind you, but I would want something lively, entertaining and fun. Again, the singers are great, but they would put me asleep. I definitely wouldn't and couldn't fall alseep with Nuttin But Strings...not to mention they WRITE THEIR OWN MUSIC too!

But when you get into a popularity vote, without judges taking some part in the action...this is what happens.

Gotta sell tickets for the Vegas act...Will I buy a ticket to see the winner...most likey not since Vegas tickets are expense too. Would I have bought tickets for Nuttin But Strings? ABSOLUTELY YES! They'll get an act somewhere with all the exposure though...all of the top 5 will probably get something...

Okay, I just watched the last episode. Since Nuttin But Strings didn't win, I'm glad "that person" (not to spoil) won. I was surprised Nuttin But Strings was 3rd through...

I thought they'd be first or second, not third. I agree they would be the best "Vegas Act".However, you know the top five all got contracts SOMEWHERE. I don't think any will be lacking anymore in job offers.

I agree that Stringz was best for Vegas, but I am absolutely in love with Eli!!! I haven't had a singer give me goose bumps in a LONG time...just his clips last night sent me all a shiver...Can't wait for a CD from him!!!

Related to America's Got Talent: Top 3 Contenders for the Winning Spot

What is "America's Got Talent..."?

"America's Got Talent..." is a popular reality television show that airs on NBC. It features a variety of performers, including singers, dancers, comedians, magicians, and more, competing for a chance to win a grand prize and be named the winner of the season.

When does "America's Got Talent..." air?

The show typically airs during the summer months, with new episodes premiering in May or June and the finale airing in September. However, the specific air dates can vary each year, so it's best to check your local listings for the most up-to-date information.

Who are the judges on "America's Got Talent..."?

The current judges on "America's Got Talent..." are Simon Cowell, Heidi Klum, Howie Mandel, and Sofia Vergara. There have been various judges throughout the show's history, including Sharon Osbourne, Piers Morgan, Mel B, and Gabrielle Union.

How do contestants audition for "America's Got Talent..."?

Contestants can audition for the show in person at one of the open call auditions held in various cities across the United States, or they can submit an online audition video. The producers also scout potential contestants at other talent competitions and events.

What is the grand prize for winning "America's Got Talent..."?

The grand prize for winning "America's Got Talent..." varies each season, but it is typically a cash prize of $1 million dollars. The winner also gets the opportunity to headline a show on the Las Vegas Strip and receive a trophy or title, such as "America's Got Talent... Champion" or "America's Favorite Act."

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda.the.chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefCKHall
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
vanscootin