• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Do You Want to Be Voted off Dancing With the Stars Tonight?

In summary, three couples were voted off last night: Jennie, Marie, and Mel; Helio and Sabrina; and Donny and Pamela. Jennie and Marie were the two finalists. Jennie was voted off because she is the favorite of the judges, and Marie was voted off because she is the favorite of the viewers. Mel was voted off because she is not likable, and Helio and Sabrina were the final two.

Who do you want to be voted OFF Dancing with the Stars?

• Mel B.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Jennie

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Marie

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • Helio

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
jrstephens
Tell us who you want to go?

I want Mel to go. I just do not like her for some reason.

I want Marie to go. I think they have monopolized publicity with Donny being on ET every Monday & Tuesday and have gotten votes that way.

I do not care for Mel either- I do not like her attitude. But, I voted for Jennie, because Marie is my favorite, and I htink it will either be Jennie or Marie to go, so I want Jennie to go. I like Marie's playfulness and attitude about it all. I enjoy watching Helio also, because he is having so much fun at it.

TwinGirlsMom said:
I want Marie to go. I think they have monopolized publicity with Donny being on ET every Monday & Tuesday and have gotten votes that way.

I agree. It's time for her to go.

I like Marie - but I think if I am voting on talent and ability, she would be the one who has to go........I've been disappointed with this show since the Cheetah Girl was voted off. I think the final two should be Helio and Mel.......and I like Helio better.

I want the top 2 to be Helio and Jenni!

I think the cheetah girl Sabrina got voted off on purpose. She didnt look surprised by the vote. And the night before she was telling about her hectic tour schedule. So I think it was a joint decision by both her adn the show to remove her.

As far as the remaining couples, Marie has been on there way too long, her family is so large they are probably whats keeping her on there, not to mention her fainting spell, and Donny being on TV to keep getting votes.

So I would like Mel B to win, granted her attitude isnt the greatest, and I think both Jennie and Helio have come a long way!

heat123 said:
I want the top 2 to be Helio and Jenni!
Me too! :D

I used to be a huge 90210 fan, so I really want Jennie to win!

vwpamperedchef said:
So I think it was a joint decision by both her adn the show to remove her.

If this is true, then how can we trust that the voting results are real and that the winner of DWTS is not orchestrated?

TwinGirlsMom said:
If this is true, then how can we trust that the voting results are real and that the winner of DWTS is not orchestrated?

I, personally, do not think this is true. Every time someone has had to leave the show they have been honest and told you about it. They could not do this without risking it coming out and ruining the show.

I agree.
So who got voted off last night? I missed the end.

Jenni did....so sad!:cry:

Related to Who Do You Want to Be Voted off Dancing With the Stars Tonight?

1. Who is currently on Dancing With the Stars?

There are currently 12 contestants on Dancing With the Stars: Ally Brooke, Hannah Brown, Kel Mitchell, James Van Der Beek, Kate Flannery, Karamo Brown, Lamar Odom, Lauren Alaina, Ray Lewis, Sean Spicer, Sailor Brinkley-Cook, and Mary Wilson.

2. How are the votes determined on Dancing With the Stars?

The votes on Dancing With the Stars are determined by a combination of judges' scores and audience votes. Each week, the judges give scores to each couple's performance, and those scores are combined with the audience votes to determine who stays and who goes home.

3. Can I vote for more than one couple on Dancing With the Stars?

Yes, you can vote for multiple couples on Dancing With the Stars. Each week, you can vote up to 10 times per voting method (online, phone, or text) for each remaining couple.

4. When do the results of Dancing With the Stars come out?

The results of Dancing With the Stars are usually revealed at the end of each episode, which airs on Mondays at 8/7c on ABC. However, in some cases, the results may be revealed on a different day due to special events or programming changes.

5. How can I watch Dancing With the Stars if I missed an episode?

If you missed an episode of Dancing With the Stars, you can catch up by watching it on the ABC website or app. You can also watch full episodes on Hulu, or purchase episodes on platforms like Amazon or iTunes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Poll
  • jrstephens
  • General Chat