• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

White Tube Cork Screw: Discontinued or Current?

In summary, the White Tube Cork Screw is currently available for purchase on the company's website and through independent consultants for $24.50. Replacement parts are also available and the product is dishwasher safe. Additionally, the White Tube Cork Screw is covered by a warranty under the Pampered Chef guarantee. Customers can contact the customer service team for assistance with any issues.
cat
Gold Member
I have a customer looking for this. Is it a discontinued item? Or is it the same as the current black Wine Bottle Opener? This is the email she sent me.

"Was looking for a cork screw (white tube) that looks like an upside down U with screw inside U. Is this discontinued."

Thanks in advance for your help!

I've been selling nearly 13 years the only white tube I remember is the fizz keeper. To my knowledge the only wine opener we've had is our current one.
Teresa

Thanks Teresa,

I'll let her know!

Related to White Tube Cork Screw: Discontinued or Current?

Question 1: Is the White Tube Cork Screw still available for purchase?

Yes, the White Tube Cork Screw is currently available for purchase on our website and through our independent consultants.

Question 2: How much does the White Tube Cork Screw cost?

The White Tube Cork Screw is currently priced at $24.50 on our website.

Question 3: Can I still get replacement parts for my White Tube Cork Screw?

Yes, we offer replacement parts for the White Tube Cork Screw. Please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Question 4: Is the White Tube Cork Screw dishwasher safe?

Yes, the White Tube Cork Screw is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

Question 5: Is the White Tube Cork Screw covered by a warranty?

Yes, the White Tube Cork Screw is covered by our Pampered Chef guarantee. If you encounter any issues with your product, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Luv2bake
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • heulflodyn
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • CookieChick