• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Which ship will you be on for our cruise adventure?

In summary, Pampered Chef does not have any specific ships for their business, but their products can be used on cruise ships. They also do not have any special offers for cruise-goers, but ongoing promotions and discounts may apply. While there are no scheduled events or demonstrations on cruise ships, Pampered Chef offers in-home cooking shows and online parties that can be hosted on a cruise ship. Additionally, their products are not sold on cruise ships, but can be purchased online or through a consultant before or after the cruise.
chef131doreen
Gold Member
I am going on Magesty of the seas
I just wanted to see who will be on the ship so i can look for you !!

OMG I need a new swim suit !!!

Don't know... still waiting for my ship to come in! I'll let you know when it gets here!!

Last edited:
I'll be with you!!!! My husband & I will be enjoying a 2nd honeymoon!

I'm on the Sovereign of the Seas.....Counting down the days!!

Related to Which ship will you be on for our cruise adventure?

1. What ship are you going on?

As a representative for Pampered Chef, I am not personally going on any ship. However, our company does not have any specific ships that we use for our business.

2. Can I use Pampered Chef products on a cruise ship?

Yes, you can definitely bring and use our products on a cruise ship. Our products are versatile and can be used in any kitchen setting, including on a ship.

3. Do you have any special offers for those going on a cruise?

At this time, we do not have any special offers specifically for those going on a cruise. However, we do have ongoing promotions and discounts that may be applicable to your purchase.

4. Are there any Pampered Chef events or demonstrations on cruise ships?

Pampered Chef does not currently have any scheduled events or demonstrations on cruise ships. However, we do offer in-home cooking shows and online parties that can be hosted on a cruise ship with a reliable internet connection.

5. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products on a cruise ship?

Pampered Chef products are not typically sold on cruise ships. However, you can purchase our products online or through a Pampered Chef consultant before or after your cruise.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BethCooks4U
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • aguimond
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Amanda c
  • babywings76