• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Which Order Forms to Use at Craft Shows?

I usually just tell them I appreciate their interest and ask if they have any questions.I usually just tell them I appreciate their interest and ask if they have any questions.
pampered2007
What order forms does everyone use at craft shows? Do you use the sales receipts that come in supply orders OR the outside order forms from consultants corner?

I use the receipts so they can go home with a copy.

I use the 3ply sheets so that they have my contact info, guarantee info on a copy they can take home.

3-ply for sure that way you both have the same information.

Thanks for bringing this one up. I'm planning to do a Church Craft show in November.
The three part form sure saves lots of headaches about what was really ordered. It
also gives you a permanent place to find their credit card numbers since they are reduced to the final four digits once they are transmitted to HO.

I am curious what exhibiting at a Craft Fair costs for a 6 ft. or 8 ft. table? In my recent
quest for the rates, our parish quoted $28 and $35 respectively for a Sat. 8AM to 3PM,
with a request for an item donated for their raffle which was optional.

Rita, those are CHEAP. Snatch them up!

Sounds like the 3-ply receipts are the way to go! I just have to remember not to charge tax on the shipping here in Ohio and the forms are set up to do that. Thanks for your input and suggestions!

I use the 3-ply since most orders are from people I don't know, and who don't have contact with a "hostess".

straitfan said:
I use the 3-ply since most orders are from people I don't know, and who don't have contact with a "hostess".

That's what I use too

Everyone else said what I wa going to say! I use the FREE 3-ply we get with our first supply order. It is usually enough to get me through each season.

I will be using LAST season's leftovers (I over ordered--oops!) at every craft show. I do direct ship for most craft show orders anyway.

My craft show was wonderful! This was the first year that this church held the craft show and it was rather slow all day. But I did get 2 orders and 1 booking scheduled at the booth! I also have 4 more that are "maybe" and a couple that are 100% PC fans but not interested in booking, just buying. Not bad for a slow day. I do plan on following up with phone calls tomorrow night, but I am not completely sure what to say to these individuals to encourage them to book. I also have one lady that told me she just started a new job and asked me to call her in a month because she may book a show after the first of the year.

Anyone have a script of some kind that they use when following up on fair leads?
Thanks!

1. What order forms should I use at craft shows?

At craft shows, it is recommended to use the Host Order Forms. These forms are specifically designed for in-person events and have spaces for the customer's contact information, product details, and payment information.

2. Can I use online order forms at craft shows?

While it is possible to use online order forms at craft shows, it is not recommended. These forms are designed for virtual parties and may not have all the necessary fields for in-person events. It is best to use the Host Order Forms for a smoother and more efficient process.

3. How many order forms should I bring to a craft show?

It is always better to be prepared, so it is recommended to bring at least 50 order forms to a craft show. This should be enough for most events, but you can always bring more if needed.

4. Can I customize the order forms for my personal business?

Yes, you can customize the order forms to include your personal business information. Pampered Chef offers the option to add your contact information and logo to the forms for a more professional and personalized touch.

5. Do I need to collect payment at the time of purchase?

It is up to you whether you want to collect payment at the time of purchase or offer payment options such as cash, credit card, or check. However, it is recommended to collect payment at the time of purchase to ensure a smooth and timely transaction.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • milkangel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • California Girl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies