• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Which Designs Does the Cookie Press Come With?

In summary, a cookie press is a kitchen tool used to create uniform, decorative shapes for cookies and other baked goods. To use it, simply fill the tube with cookie dough and press the plunger to push the dough through a disk onto a baking sheet. It is best to use a firm and non-sticky dough, and cleaning the press involves soaking and brushing it with warm soapy water. While primarily used for cookies, a cookie press can also be used for other types of baked goods such as cheese straws or mashed potatoes.
CookingwithMary
Is there a list of the plates or designs offered with the press?
Or a photo where they can be clearly viewed?

I'm stumped--again :yuck:

Thanks!

I believe...That the designs are imprinted on the top inside of the box for the cookie press. At least mine is but I dont know how old it is. HTH.

They are just like Cynthia wrote.

Thanks, I need to clarify my request.
What I'm looking for is a list of the shapes...
On some of the photos I can see Tree and Butterfly, but what are the other shapes?Needed by a 'picky' customer, who may place an order and I don't have a press myself, to check :) Thanks,

Round/filled in wreath
square
diamond
flower - 8 petal
flower - 5 petal
heart
tree
bar
butterfly
umbrella
pumpkin
swirl
wreath
snowflake
leaf
clover

Thanks, Chef Ann. I really appreciate your effort!

Looks like I have a sale :)

Related to Which Designs Does the Cookie Press Come With?

1. What is a cookie press?

A cookie press is a kitchen tool used to create uniform, decorative shapes for cookies and other baked goods. It typically consists of a hollow tube with a plunger at one end and interchangeable disks with various designs at the other end.

2. How do I use a cookie press?

To use a cookie press, simply fill the tube with cookie dough, attach the desired disk, and press the plunger to push the dough through the disk onto a baking sheet. Repeat with the remaining dough, making sure to clean and dry the press between uses.

3. Can I use any type of cookie dough with a cookie press?

While most cookie doughs can be used with a cookie press, it is best to use a dough that is firm and not too sticky. This will help the dough hold its shape and prevent it from sticking to the press. You may need to experiment with different dough recipes to find one that works well with your cookie press.

4. How do I clean a cookie press?

Cleaning a cookie press is easy. First, disassemble the press by removing the disk and plunger. Then, soak the tube and disk in warm soapy water for a few minutes. Use a small brush or toothpick to remove any dough that may be stuck in the disks or tube. Rinse everything well and dry thoroughly before storing.

5. Can I use a cookie press for anything other than cookies?

While cookie presses are primarily designed for making cookies, they can also be used for other types of baked goods such as cheese straws or even mashed potatoes. Just make sure to use a dough that is firm enough to hold its shape when pressed through the disk.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SPAMSTIME
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
StacieB
  • AMTC
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies