• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where to Find Last Year's Polka Dot Products? Pre-Sell Now!

In summary, last year's polka dot products can potentially be found on our website under the "Last Chance" section or through a local Pampered Chef consultant. While there may still be a limited selection available for purchase, we do not offer pre-orders for these products. To ensure authenticity, we recommend purchasing directly from our website or through a consultant. Our warranty covers all Pampered Chef products, including last year's polka dot products.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
You know, the polka dot ones from last year that can only be ordered through our websites???

How much are these?

A consultant I know is at a fundraiser right now and wants to pre-sell these. I can't find the info!

$20 for the set of 2 cups and $24 for the set of 2 squares. kristi

Hey, no problem!

Online Exclusive! On my website in May, you can pick up last year’s very popular Simple Additions™ Squares ($24 for a set of 2) and Cups ($20 for a set of 2)! Each set includes a $1 donation to ACS from The Pampered Chef!

Just to clarify: Its a set of cups and then a set of square, not the cups and squares together like last year.

Cups are $20
Squares are $24

Kristi and everyone else :- Thank you! I knew someone on here would answer quickly!

You're very welcome! Isn't that awesome?! I post questions at un-Godly hours and get answers!

Can we order them now, or do we have to wait till May? (I know, the lazy factor kicking in again...sorry!)

I'm pretty sure we have to wait until May also.

she was going to take pre-orders for those and the guest special HWC products... Thanks again for the quick info!

Related to Where to Find Last Year's Polka Dot Products? Pre-Sell Now!

1. Where can I find last year's polka dot products?

Last year's polka dot products may be available on our website under the "Last Chance" section. You can also check with your local Pampered Chef consultant to see if they have any leftover inventory.

2. Are last year's polka dot products still available for purchase?

While some items may have sold out, there may still be a limited selection of last year's polka dot products available for purchase. We recommend checking our website or contacting your local consultant for availability.

3. Can I pre-order last year's polka dot products?

Unfortunately, we do not offer pre-orders for previous year's polka dot products. However, you can sign up for our email newsletter to be notified of any upcoming sales or promotions on these items.

4. How can I be sure I am purchasing an authentic last year's polka dot product?

To ensure you are purchasing an authentic Pampered Chef product, we recommend buying directly from our website or through a consultant. Be cautious of purchasing from third-party sellers or websites, as these may not be genuine products.

5. Can I still redeem my warranty on last year's polka dot products?

Yes, our warranty covers all Pampered Chef products regardless of when they were purchased. If you experience any issues with your last year's polka dot product, please contact our customer service team for assistance with a replacement or refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • confusedturtle
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
  • ChefJWarren