• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where to Find CC's Structure Chart & Brochures?

In summary, CC's Structure Chart and Brochures can be found on the Pampered Chef website under the "Resources" tab or requested from a consultant. They are available in multiple languages and can be ordered in bulk. A Pampered Chef account is not required to access them.
heat123
Silver Member
Where on CC do we find the structure chart?? I cannot for the life of me find my brochures? TIA!

It's in the Come Join Us Brochure under downloads on CC.

Thanks Beth!

The commision chart is also in the front of your spiral calendar the HO sends us.

Oh really, I didn't even notice it! Good to know... thanks! I also realized it's on CC under Polices - duh moment. LOL ;)

I was going to say Policies and Procedures but it looks like you got all the sources!

I use my the front of my calendar all the time when I need to look up the commission scale.

1. Where can I find CC's Structure Chart?

CC's Structure Chart can be found on the Pampered Chef website under the "Resources" tab. You can also request a physical copy from your Pampered Chef consultant.

2. How do I access CC's Brochures?

CC's Brochures can be found on the Pampered Chef website under the "Resources" tab. You can also request a physical copy from your Pampered Chef consultant.

3. Are CC's Structure Chart and Brochures available in other languages?

Yes, CC's Structure Chart and Brochures are available in multiple languages on the Pampered Chef website. Simply select your preferred language from the dropdown menu under the "Resources" tab.

4. Can I order CC's Structure Chart and Brochures in bulk?

Yes, you can order CC's Structure Chart and Brochures in bulk from your Pampered Chef consultant. They can assist you with placing a large order for your business or organization.

5. Do I need a Pampered Chef account to access CC's Structure Chart and Brochures?

No, you do not need a Pampered Chef account to access CC's Structure Chart and Brochures. They are available for anyone to view and download on the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • katem51
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
Replies
Views
pampered1224