• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where to Find Affordable White Merrill Lap Boards?

I have been looking for something like that. I just cut the pages out of a binder I have and it works just fine for me. Thanks for the tip!
urbnk8
I would love to get these, but they're so expensive! Anybody have any they don't use and would like to sell?

bumping before I go to merrill and buy......

Don't have Merrill ones, but I made my own from White ring binders - and they get dirty quickly and are very hard to keep clean - they made extra work for me, and were very heavy to carry to shows - so I quit using them. If I ever did use them again, I most definitely wouldn't use white!

ChefBeckyD said:
Don't have Merrill ones, but I made my own from White ring binders - and they get dirty quickly and are very hard to keep clean - they made extra work for me, and were very heavy to carry to shows - so I quit using them. If I ever did use them again, I most definitely wouldn't use white!

Thanks for the tip!

I use the white binders w/clear flap on front. I put specials, etc. in there. Then put a catalog, order form, recruit brocure, dps in pocket. I like them.

Do you just cut the pages from the spine of the binder?

Check this site out for non-white ones. I have the navy and they are nice.

Specialty Items

Christ Follower said:
Do you just cut the pages from the spine of the binder?

Yes, Ellen - just use an Exacto knife, and cut right on the crease where the page attaches to the spine. It actually turns out very nice - and if you can wait until the back to school sales to do it, you can get a great price on the binders. I got mine 2/$1, so it cost 25 cents each to make mine. Just wish I'd done them in a different color!:rolleyes:

stacywhitlow said:
I use the white binders w/clear flap on front. I put specials, etc. in there. Then put a catalog, order form, recruit brocure, dps in pocket. I like them.

That is such a great idea!

Related to Where to Find Affordable White Merrill Lap Boards?

What are Iso: White Merrill Lap Boards?

Iso: White Merrill Lap Boards are portable, lightweight lap boards designed for meal planning, grocery list making, and recipe organization. They are perfect for busy home cooks and can be easily transported to and from the kitchen.

What are the dimensions of the lap boards?

The Iso: White Merrill Lap Boards measure 11 inches by 14 inches, providing ample space for writing and organizing your meal plans and grocery lists.

What materials are the lap boards made of?

The Iso: White Merrill Lap Boards are made of high-quality, durable plastic that is easy to clean and long-lasting. The back of the lap boards also features a non-slip grip to keep them securely in place while in use.

Are the lap boards customizable?

Yes, the lap boards come with a set of dry-erase markers, allowing you to personalize and customize your meal plans and grocery lists. The markers can easily be wiped off with a damp cloth, making it easy to make changes and keep your lap boards looking clean and organized.

Can the lap boards be used for other purposes besides meal planning?

Absolutely! The Iso: White Merrill Lap Boards are versatile and can be used for a variety of tasks such as to-do lists, note-taking, and even as a mini whiteboard for kids' activities. They are a useful tool for any household.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bunksc
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
TrudysOwn
  • stfenyo
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • RAWOLFI