• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where to Find Affordable Kids Apron and Hat Sets?

In summary, the kids apron and hat sets from Pampered Chef can be found on their website, through independent consultants, or at select retail stores. They come in one size designed for children ages 3-8 years old, with adjustable neck straps and elastic bands for a comfortable fit. The sets are machine washable and made of 100% cotton. Personalization with a child's name or initials is also available for an additional fee.
cwinter474
Gold Member
Can't believe I didn't pick some up when they were on outlet.

Would like about 3 or 4 sets. Anyone?

I have 2 new in bag---

I have 1 new in the bag. Let me know what you are willing to pay. I would prefer paypal

Jennifer
[email protected]

I'll probably have some left after 9/13 if you don't get them sooner.

Anyone else have any? I wasn't even using the Outlet when they were on before and would love a set or two for my Kids in the Kitchen Workshops I am doing.

Would you still happen to have these available? I have 3 kids but one set of these, that is a war waiting to happen LoL! If so how much would be asking for them?

I have a few and am asking $12 each plus shipping.

I have one, too, that I will also sell for $12 + shipping. PM me if you're interested.

still have 2

I'll have to pass for now. Little strapped right now...maybe later on. Thanks!

I have an extra one if anyone is interested. Contact me off-group at [email protected] with your ship-to zip and I can calculate a total for you...thanks! :)

I have one that I just reduced in my ITEMS FOR SALE posting

I have FOUR Sets NEW IN PACKAGE----

PM me if interested.

$20 each, FREE SHIPPING to Continental US

Related to Where to Find Affordable Kids Apron and Hat Sets?

1. Where can I find a kids apron and hat set?

Our kids apron and hat sets can be found on our website, through our independent consultants, or at select retail stores. You can also host a Pampered Chef party to earn free products and discounts on our kids apron and hat set.

2. What sizes are available for the kids apron and hat?

Our kids apron and hat sets come in one size, designed to fit children ages 3-8 years old. The adjustable neck strap and elastic band on the hat allow for a comfortable and secure fit for a variety of sizes.

3. Are the kids apron and hat machine washable?

Yes, our kids apron and hat sets are machine washable for easy cleaning. We recommend washing them in cold water and tumble drying on low heat. Do not bleach or iron the apron and hat.

4. What material is the kids apron and hat made of?

Our kids apron and hat sets are made of 100% cotton, making them durable and soft. The fabric is also machine washable and safe for children to wear.

5. Can I personalize the kids apron and hat with my child's name?

Yes, we offer personalization for our kids apron and hat sets. You can add your child's name or initials for a small additional fee. Personalized items make great gifts and are a fun way to make the apron and hat unique to your child.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ShanaSmith
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Candi_f
  • Paula B
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Paula B
  • jmedeiros