• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Is the Best Place for Newbie Questions??

In summary, the best place to ask questions as a newbie at Pampered Chef is in the online community group, "Pampered Chef Newbies." You can also ask questions directly to your team leader, but it is recommended to join the "Pampered Chef Newbies" group for a variety of perspectives and advice. There are also many resources available for new consultants, such as a comprehensive training website and a support team. It is also possible to ask questions about specific products or recipes in the "Pampered Chef Newbies" group, and responses are typically received within a few hours.
ARA in PA
Hi all. I just started my own PC business this week - my kit should be arriving Monday. I have been lurking/reading here all week and I have to say that this is an awesome place for support and ideas.

I have a ton of questions that I am compiling and I am wondering where the best forum to post them are?

If they are PC questions, how about "Business Tips"?

I would probably post them in the lounge especially if you have a lot of different questions.
Welcome to PC and this site

Start with The Hitchhiker's Guide to CS, which is designed to help you around here.Use the CS Search function to see if your question has already been asked, chances are, it has. If the search function doesn't help, then post your question in a new thread.

Related to Where Is the Best Place for Newbie Questions??

1. What is the best place to ask questions as a newbie at Pampered Chef?

The best place to ask questions as a newbie at Pampered Chef is in our online community group, "Pampered Chef Newbies." This group is specifically designed for new consultants to ask questions, get advice, and receive support from more experienced consultants.

2. Can I ask questions directly to my team leader?

Yes, you can certainly ask questions directly to your team leader. They are there to support and guide you as you start your journey with Pampered Chef. However, we recommend joining the "Pampered Chef Newbies" group as well to get a variety of perspectives and advice.

3. Are there any resources available for new consultants to find answers to their questions?

Yes, there are many resources available for new consultants to find answers to their questions. In addition to the "Pampered Chef Newbies" group, we also have a comprehensive training website and a support team available to assist with any questions you may have.

4. Can I ask questions about specific products or recipes in the "Pampered Chef Newbies" group?

Yes, you can ask any questions related to Pampered Chef products or recipes in the "Pampered Chef Newbies" group. Our more experienced consultants will be happy to share their tips and tricks with you.

5. How long does it typically take to receive a response to my question in the "Pampered Chef Newbies" group?

We encourage our community members to be active and responsive to questions in the "Pampered Chef Newbies" group. You can typically expect to receive a response to your question within a few hours. However, please keep in mind that everyone in the group may be in different time zones and have varying schedules, so it may take longer in some cases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahmarie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Cindycooks
  • ChefJoyJ
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lacychef
Replies