• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where in the World Is Our Favorite Kitchen Diva??

In summary, Kacy is tired from working hard and miss the posts from Kitchen Diva. The post mentions that Kacy is one of the few people at a pity party and that her pastor tells her that the only ones in attendance are the devil and herself. Kacy is sad that she's not enjoying her time home and is weary.
merego
Kacy... Dor and I are wondering where you are.???
Let us know that you are ok!!

She must be tired from her hard week at work. Nothing is happening that we know of is it? Didn't her sister have court this week?

She must be working alot...
Doesn't have time for us anymore...LOL

She's on here, but she has "sad" for her mood!
What's up Kitchen Diva? Are you okay?!
All you cheffer buddies are trippin!

Hi guys, I'm sorry I haven't been on today. I am sleepy, but DH and I are having a tough week and I'm just blah- I'm not enjoying coming home and I understand because he's been unemployed for the first time in his entire life and for some odd reason he can't find work that he's a bit bummed, but my patience is running low- mostly because I'm working 10 hour days and I'm readjusting to a crazy fast paced environment and getting up early every day.. :)

Thanks for being concerned- that is very touching.

My sister's court hearing is next Wednesday- that's why I've been working 10 hour days, because as a Temp I don't get paid if I'm not there, so I get the 4th off, and the court hearing is the 2nd, so I'm making up hours ahead of time...

I miss your silly posts :)

MissChef said:
She's on here, but she has "sad" for her mood!
What's up Kitchen Diva? Are you okay?!
All you cheffer buddies are trippin!

I'm here!

I am sad today- I shouldn't be...I'm more than a conquerer through Christ Jesus and I have the Joy of the Lord, but Kitchen Diva is just weary tonight. Seems to me that I've been allowing the spirit of weariness to attack me more than I should be!

Calling Pity-party, your table for two is ready! LOL

They didn't have a mood for BLAH, so I picked sad. :yuck::cry:

stefani2 said:
I miss your silly posts :)

okay, here's what I can muster up for you today....

How do you fix a broken tomato?

With Tomato paste!

HAHAHAHHAAAAAA (does that help?) :D

yeah - definately helps.

*HUGS*

OH boy, Kacey's back! LOL

Kitchen Diva said:
I'm here!

I am sad today- I shouldn't be...I'm more than a conquerer through Christ Jesus and I have the Joy of the Lord, but Kitchen Diva is just weary tonight. Seems to me that I've been allowing the spirit of weariness to attack me more than I should be!

Calling Pity-party, your table for two is ready! LOL

They didn't have a mood for BLAH, so I picked sad. :yuck::cry:

Yes they do! Go check it out! I've selected blah a few times! I wanted to tell you that our pastor tells us that the only ones in attendance at a pity party is you and the devil, so kick that creep to the curb and start praising God, girl!

I'll pray for you! Love ya!:love:;)

MissChef said:
Yes they do! Go check it out! I've selected blah a few times! I wanted to tell you that our pastor tells us that the only ones in attendance at a pity party is you and the devil, so kick that creep to the curb and start praising God, girl!

I'd kick him to the curb, but he brought cake...you know how I feel about cake. ;)

MissChef said:

Yes, but I'm not sure what the smiley in that one is doing so I'll stick with sad. Besides I'm like party cloudy here...partly sad, partly blah.

I want to be here for DH, and I have a few ideas of what would cheer him up, but the past 8 days have just been akward, tense and lonely...

merego said:
Kacy... Dor and I are wondering where you are.???
Let us know that you are ok!!

Think oscar mayer when you are spelling my name. My kitchen has a first name it's Kacey--- (not kacy) but forgetting people's names is a 9 thing, and I adore you, so I'll let it slide! :) LOL

jrstephens said:
She must be tired from her hard week at work. Nothing is happening that we know of is it? Didn't her sister have court this week?

I am sleepy from work. That place is NUTS! but it's a good and fun nuts...just sooo busy-

stefani2 said:
yeah - definately helps.

*HUGS*

Yeah- at least I can make you guys happy! :)

Kitchen Diva said:
Think oscar mayer when you are spelling my name. My kitchen has a first name it's Kacey--- (not kacy) but forgetting people's names is a 9 thing, and I adore you, so I'll let it slide! :) LOL

LOL!!! What a clever way to make us all remember!:D

You need a good night sleep to be your positive energetic self tomorrow ;)

MissChef said:
LOL!!! What a clever way to make us all remember!:D

Here is how I came by the name Kacey. First off my first name is Kristine (I used my nickname just in case I found out you were all ax murderers, I'd at least be safe by not revealing my real first name) Second, my last name starts with a C- (get it, KC?) Thirdly, I have several middle names...blame it on the fact that in our bloodline/family tree we have royalty- so I was named Kristine by my mom, my middle name Elizabeth (for Queen Elizabeth) came from my dad, Anne (from Anne Boelyn) from my mom's parents and Katherine (for Katherine the Great) from my father's parents- so I have a K, an A, an E and a C- I just added the "y" and mixed the letters around and Kacey has been my nickname for about 12 years. :)

Aren't you glad you asked? :blushing:

stefani2 said:
You need a good night sleep to be your positive energetic self tomorrow ;)

I hope you are alright, Jenna- I see your mood is stressed. I'm sorry you are stressed! Hey!!! What's that eyeball on my text box for? That's creepy!

I wish I could make it green to match my eyes.

I do need to get some sleep!

well - check out the thread I started about you - it will cheer you up. You have your own FanClub here who ADORES you!!!! :love:

I just saw that- yer makin' me cry! :)

Did having a busy day make your sad, too????

No, I like busy days. Just having a tough time with DH and when I'm tired it is harder to be strong and desire to be in the same room as him (due to his moodiness and sadness)

I can't imagine what you are going through - but I can be here to listen and offer support (as much as I can through a computer :))

stefani2 said:
I can't imagine what you are going through - but I can be here to listen and offer support (as much as I can through a computer :))

I'm not going through anything bad or unbearable- it's just crud... the kind of crud that just sucks the joy out of you and makes you wonder if DH and I will ever be in the same happy mood together for more than one consecutive day.

I'll be fine, and I know God is dealing with him because he's moody, and I'm just gonig to keep praying that God sits on him until he does what God wants him to- and that's when I believe things will get better.

I think he is jealous and doesn't know it that I have a job, and has opened a door for Satan to step in and cause him to be oppressed and depressed and touchy, and moody and sensitive and cranky, and act like a loner.

I really need to get to bed. Thanks for cheering me up. I hope your stress level goes down!

My stress will be fine in the morning - it is better now that i have talked to you ;)

Hang in there, my dear, things WILL get better

Thanks! sleep well and hug Kacey Jr for me!

Sprinkle him with some 'Kacey positivity' and maybe it will help to motive and inspire him?....

That's neat :) We (DH and I) just watched 'the other Boelyn Girl' the other night. I didn't really pay attention in history class and then had a light bulb moment after the movie with henry the eight i am i am...I got all upset b/c it was true...my hubby kind of laughed at me.

0029.gif

Hey Kacey - I didn't see this either till now. I just wanted to give ya a hug & tell ya I love ya too! Take care sweetie!

Thanks again guys for all the nice words! I missed you today- I put in almost 50 hours this week and I am wiped out. I'm off to go and seduce my DH... might as well- there isn't any thing on TV and I'm bored. ;)

LOL-

Kitchen Diva said:
Thanks again guys for all the nice words! I missed you today- I put in almost 50 hours this week and I am wiped out. I'm off to go and seduce my DH... might as well- there isn't any thing on TV and I'm bored. ;)

LOL-

Hey, might as well, it might help change your mood and his! ;)

janetupnorth said:
Hey, might as well, it might help change your mood and his! ;)

I KNOW it'll change his! :) Which will in turn change mine :) Have a wonderful night everyone!

Better change that mood in your profile little missy!! LOL -

Long week for you - missed ya!

I am off to the beach for 2 weeks but might be able to sneak on!!!

PamperedDor said:
Better change that mood in your profile little missy!! LOL -

Long week for you - missed ya!

I am off to the beach for 2 weeks but might be able to sneak on!!!

You'd better!!! I've missed you, too! It has been a long week, but it was a good week, and for the most part a very fun week. :) Enjoy your beach house weekend- you'll be missed and I'm sure since I'm a 5 that I'll forget at least 7 times that you've gone on vacation and will be asking where you are every 2.78632 days! :)

Kitchen Diva said:

I was tired, waiting up for you to call me :) ha ha I told you I can't type and if I had spell check, I would have caught it :) hee hee.... I was just worried about you and I told you I skipped typing class alot, so my typin stinks :)
glad you are back and feisty as ever :) :)

Related to Where in the World Is Our Favorite Kitchen Diva??

1. Where in the world is our favorite kitchen diva, Kacy?

As Pampered Chef representatives, we are unable to disclose the whereabouts of our employees for privacy reasons. However, we can assure you that Kacy is doing well and continuing to share her passion for cooking with others.

2. Have you heard from Kacy lately?

We are in regular communication with Kacy and can confirm that she is safe and sound. She may be busy with work or personal commitments, but she is always dedicated to her role at Pampered Chef.

3. Is Kacy still a part of Pampered Chef?

Yes, Kacy is still a valued member of the Pampered Chef team and continues to inspire others with her culinary skills and knowledge.

4. Will Kacy be hosting any cooking demonstrations soon?

We are unable to confirm any future events or demonstrations at this time. However, you can always check our website or social media pages for updates on upcoming events and appearances.

5. Can you pass along a message to Kacy for us?

We would be happy to pass along any messages or well wishes to Kacy on your behalf. You can send them to our customer service team, and they will make sure Kacy receives them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• winklermom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • StacieB
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • esavvymom