• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where to Find Approved Product Images for Flyers?

In summary, as a new Pampered Chef consultant looking to promote your business through flyers, it is important to only use approved product images from the company's back office. These images can be found under the "Marketing Tools" section and are of high quality and in line with the company's policies.
Angrosmith
Hello everybody!

I am a brand new consultant and I am trying to get the word out about my business. I am making a flyer to post up in churches/grocery stores and I wanted to put some pictures of products on it.

I was browsing through the "Recipe for Success Advertising and Publicity Policies" section on PC.com. It states to "Only use photos that have been approved for use on the Web and posted in The Pampered Chef® gallery for Personal Web Sites." Well, I don't have a PWS and I do not plan on getting one anytime soon. So my question is, where do I get pictures of products to display and are we even allowed to do that?

Thanks! :)

That pertains to our PWS. Putting pics of products on flyers is a tricky area, because all pictures that you get from the PC website are PC's intellectual property. They really aren't supposed to be used willy-nilly.

I didn't exactly think that using their pictures to advertise their products would be considered "willy-nilly." I'm just looking for a way to spice up my ads and I wanted to make sure I was doing it "legally." But what I gather from your reply is that we can't use any of them?

It's a grey area, because HO doesn't spell it out in the policies. (And there are enough lousy flyers made by consultants that it could be considered using the images willy-nilly.) If you do want to use some, I suggest saving them from Consultant's Corner (the product use and care area has images of all the products), but only use a couple. You'll get a more professional image than taking one yourself.And BTW, kudos to you for reading through the policies as a new consultant! :)

Hi there!Congratulations on becoming a Pampered Chef consultant! It's great to see your enthusiasm and drive to promote your business.Regarding your question about using product pictures in your flyers, I completely understand your concern. As per the Recipe for Success Advertising and Publicity Policies, it is important to only use approved photos from the Pampered Chef gallery for Personal Web Sites. This is to ensure that the images used are of high quality and accurately represent the products.However, as a consultant, you have access to a wide range of product images through your back office. Simply log in to your consultant account and go to the "Marketing" tab. Under "Marketing Tools," you will find a section called "Images & Logos." Here, you can browse through and download high-quality product images that are approved for use in your marketing materials.I hope this helps answer your question! It's always best to use approved images to maintain the integrity of the brand. Best of luck with your business!

1. Where do we get pictures from?

Pictures can be obtained from various sources such as stock photo websites, social media platforms, personal collections, or by taking them ourselves using a camera or smartphone.

2. Are all pictures on the internet free to use?

No, not all pictures on the internet are free to use. It is important to check the copyright and usage rights of an image before using it to avoid any legal issues.

3. Can we use any picture we find on Google?

No, we cannot use any picture we find on Google without checking its usage rights. Google is a search engine and displays images from various sources, so it is important to verify the copyright and usage rights of the image before using it.

4. What is the difference between royalty-free and copyright-free images?

Royalty-free images are images that can be used multiple times without having to pay a fee for each use. Copyright-free images, on the other hand, are images that are in the public domain and can be used freely without any restrictions.

5. Can we use pictures from social media for commercial purposes?

It depends on the usage rights of the image. Some social media platforms allow users to set their own usage rights for their images, while others have default usage rights. It is important to check and obtain permission from the owner before using an image from social media for commercial purposes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nikki70563
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • lisasfuncooking
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
pcjenr
Replies