• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Finding Pictures for Your New Product Flyer

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can access high-quality product images on the Pampered Chef website by logging in to your consultant account, going to the "Marketing" tab, and selecting "Product Images." It is important to only use images provided by Pampered Chef for consistency and to avoid copyright violations. You can resize images using image editing software or online tools, but be sure to maintain the proper aspect ratio. It is recommended to not add any additional text or graphics to the product images to accurately represent the product and limit the number of images to 3-5 per page on your product flyer.
nikki70563
Gold Member
I can not think right where to find pictures of new products to put a flyer I am making???

Anyone?????

From the online special edition newsletter. You'll need to open it in Acrobat Reader, but you can copy the pics from there.

Related to Finding Pictures for Your New Product Flyer

1. How do I find high-quality pictures for my new product flyer?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have access to a wide range of high-quality product images on the Pampered Chef website. Simply log in to your consultant account, go to the "Marketing" tab, and select "Product Images" to browse and download images for your flyer.

2. Can I use pictures from other sources for my flyer?

No, it is important to only use images provided by Pampered Chef to ensure consistency and accuracy in your product representation. Using images from other sources may also violate copyright laws.

3. How do I resize images for my flyer?

Most image editing software, such as Photoshop or Canva, have options to resize images. You can also use free online tools like PicResize or ResizeImage.net. Just make sure to maintain the proper aspect ratio to avoid distorting the image.

4. Can I add text or graphics to the product images?

It is recommended to keep the product images as is and not add any additional text or graphics. This ensures that the product is accurately represented and avoids any confusion for customers.

5. How many images should I include on my product flyer?

It is best to limit the number of images to 3-5 per page to avoid overwhelming the customer. Choose the most visually appealing and representative images for your flyer to showcase the product effectively.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CGutwein
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • aried
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • wadesgirl