• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where can I find the layer recipe for gifts in a small batter bowl?

Teresa Robeson #450231thanks for posting this, my brain is now racing with gift ideas. I am new to this site and have been reading all the past and current posts. Wow, you guys have some incredibly creative ideas. Thanks
schel
:eek:
I am looking for the layer recipe for gifts in the small batter bowl.
I can't find it and have a craft show today anyone know what it is listed under or have a copy to post?
Thanks for help!!!
Schel

I will try to see if i can post what i have

I hope this is what you are looking for

Attachments

• Celebrate Recipe Cards 001.pdf
    56.2 KB · Views: 482
  • Batter Bowl Brownie Mix Tag 001.pdf
    752.7 KB · Views: 521
  • Batter Bowl Chili Mix Tag 001.pdf
    752.7 KB · Views: 382
  • Batter Bowl Cookie Mix Tag 001.pdf
    752.7 KB · Views: 511
  • Batter Bowl Soup Mix Tag 001.pdf
    752.8 KB · Views: 410
Teresa Robeson #450231
thanks for posting this, my brain is now racing with gift ideas. I am new to this site and have been reading all the past and current posts. Wow, you guys have some incredibly creative ideas. Thanks

Maggie Stroder #483891
Pampered Chef Independent Future Director
[email protected]
www.pamperechef.biz/maggiemays

Thank you!
This will help with my November Fair also.
I plan to have a few to view as X-Mas suggestions.
Schel

maggiemay said:
Teresa Robeson #450231
thanks for posting this, my brain is now racing with gift ideas. I am new to this site and have been reading all the past and current posts. Wow, you guys have some incredibly creative ideas. Thanks

Maggie Stroder #483891
Pampered Chef Independent Future Director
[email protected]
www.pamperechef.biz/maggiemays

Welcome!
Thats whats great about everyone here they are all so helpful!
Schel :)

How do you use these? Do you make them up ahead of time and sell them at shows or do you just advertise the concept and them make them up after you get orders? How much do you charge?

jenf said:
How do you use these? Do you make them up ahead of time and sell them at shows or do you just advertise the concept and them make them up after you get orders? How much do you charge?

I just make them up for the booth as an idea, for gifts, hoping that someone will want to buy the bowl or bowls. I also offer to send some of the cards out to the buyer for making the gifts.

My director, said she did a show where everyone coming in the door was given a baggie with the ingreedients to make the gifts and they were also invited to bring their small batter bowls to make their own. She said she already had one batch made up and one she demo'd for her show. She said it was a lot of fun.

Ding, Ding, Ding!!! Lightbulb moment! :rolleyes:
Wouldn't that be a fun and easy Mom and me show?
I think I just solved my mom and me show problem I was having! Of what to do.

Well enough blabbing. Like thats anything new. And I wonder why my son gets in trouble in school for talking to much!

Schel

These are awesome. Is there anyone here that can convert these from Adobe to Word? I can't ever do it right, and so I never get the right pictures or formatting. Thanks if you can!

Jenn

chef-kina said:
These are awesome. Is there anyone here that can convert these from Adobe to Word? I can't ever do it right, and so I never get the right pictures or formatting. Thanks if you can!

Jenn

Do you need all of them? If so email me and I'll convert them for you. If you want the word documents emailed to you do NOT post a request to this thread instead left click over my name and select "send email to tlennhoff".

Edited to add: some of the graphics came out a bit "funky" this time, I think the files may still be ok.

Last edited:
This is awesome, it took me awhile, but then I really ought to get to bed!!!

does anyone ever tie a mix and scrap or bamboo spoon to the bowl - maybe even one of the small bamboo set????

cheesy? Or cool?

I like the idea of adding a Mix 'N Scraper® just remember to adjust the price.

tlennhoff said:
I like the idea of adding a Mix 'N Scraper® just remember to adjust the price.

I second that.

Can anyone convert these to word?
Thanks for help.
Schel

batter bowl tags in wordhere they are the chili one is a little blurred but it was in the original also

Attachments

• batter bowl soup.doc
    558 KB · Views: 401
  • Batter bowl cookie mix.doc
    564 KB · Views: 465
  • batter bowl chili tag.doc
    541.5 KB · Views: 384
  • batter bowl brownie tag.doc
    548 KB · Views: 392
  • recipes for batter bowl.doc
    148.5 KB · Views: 541
Thank you!!!! :)
Schel

Related to Where can I find the layer recipe for gifts in a small batter bowl?

1. Where can I find the "Needed Asap!!!" product?

Our products are exclusively sold through Pampered Chef consultants. You can find a consultant near you by visiting our website and entering your location.

2. Is the "Needed Asap!!!" product available for purchase online?

No, our products are only available for purchase through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can find a consultant near you by visiting our website and entering your location.

3. What if the consultant near me doesn't have the "Needed Asap!!!" product in stock?

You can always place an order for the product through the consultant. They will be able to assist you with placing the order and it will be shipped directly to your home.

4. Can I purchase the "Needed Asap!!!" product at a retail store?

No, our products are only available for purchase through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can find a consultant near you by visiting our website and entering your location.

5. How long does it typically take to receive the "Needed Asap!!!" product after ordering?

The delivery time can vary depending on your location and the availability of the product. Your consultant will be able to provide you with an estimated delivery time when you place your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Linzwebb2
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MissyPC