• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find the Full List of Products with February Host 60% Discount?

In summary, the special prices for hosting a party in February are based on the total sales of the party. Qualifying parties with sales between $200-$599 will receive a 10% discount, parties with sales between $600-$999 will receive a 15% discount, and parties with sales of $1000 or more will receive a 20% discount. To qualify for these special prices, the party must have a minimum of $200 in total sales. The special prices cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions, but they can be used in addition to the regular host rewards. The discounted order will be applied at the time of purchase, and if placing an online order, the discount will be automatically applied. If placing a
freddydress
Gold Member
Is there a list available of all products with February Host 60% discount applied? Last February a download was on Consultant's Corner with this info. Yes, I know individual discounted prices are on P3 but I'm looking for everything in the catalog. Makes it easy to locate product prices for customers

.Unfortunately, there is not a list available of all products with the February Host 60% discount applied. The February Host 60% discount only applies to select products and the exact items included in the promotion change from month to month. The best way to see which products are included in the promotion is to check the promotional details on P3.

.Unfortunately, there is not a list available of all products with the February Host 60% discount applied. The only way to see the discounted prices is by looking at the individual product pages on Consultant's Corner or in the catalog. However, you can use the search function on Consultant's Corner to filter for products that have the February Host discount. Simply type "February Host 60%" into the search bar and it will pull up all products that have the discount applied.

What are the special prices for hosting a party in February?

The special prices for hosting a party in February are determined by the total sales of the party. For parties that have a total sales of $200-$599, the host will receive 10% off their order. For parties with sales of $600-$999, the host will receive 15% off their order. And for parties with sales of $1000 or more, the host will receive 20% off their order.

How can I qualify for the February host special prices?

To qualify for the February host special prices, you must host a party with a minimum of $200 in total sales. The more sales your party has, the higher the discount you will receive on your order.

Can I combine the February host special prices with other discounts or promotions?

No, the February host special prices cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. However, you will still earn the host rewards based on your party's total sales, in addition to the special prices.

When will I receive my discounted order as a host in February?

Your discounted order will be applied at the time of purchase during your party. If you are placing an online order, the discount will be automatically applied to your order total. If you are placing a paper order, your consultant will calculate the discount for you.

What if I want to use my host rewards instead of the February host special prices?

You can choose to use your host rewards instead of the February host special prices. However, the host rewards cannot be combined with the special prices. Your consultant will help you determine which option will give you the best value for your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• freddydress
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Tracy99