• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Microfiber Dishcloth Sets for Sale?

In summary, microfiber dishcloths are made of a blend of polyester and polyamide fibers, making them more effective at trapping and absorbing dirt and moisture than traditional cotton dishcloths. To clean them, simply wash with regular laundry detergent and avoid using fabric softeners. These dishcloths are safe to use on delicate surfaces and can last up to 5 years with proper care. They are generally considered to be more effective and durable than cotton dishcloths, although some individuals may prefer the feel of cotton.
schel
Looking for some microfiber dishcloth sets. Any one have any. Not dish towels, the dishcloths for washing dishes.

If you have any spare ones and will sell please contact me. [email protected]

Thank you.

Schel

There are some lilac/light green ones on the outlet $1.75 for two! I bought 20 of them for gifts!

I am pretty sure I do

What are microfiber dishcloths made of?

Microfiber dishcloths are made of a blend of polyester and polyamide fibers. These fibers are extremely fine, allowing them to trap and absorb dirt and moisture more effectively than traditional cotton dishcloths.

How do I clean microfiber dishcloths?

To clean microfiber dishcloths, simply toss them in the washing machine with your regular laundry detergent. Avoid using fabric softeners, as they can leave a residue on the cloth that will make it less absorbent. Hang or lay flat to dry.

Can I use microfiber dishcloths on delicate surfaces?

Yes, microfiber dishcloths are safe to use on delicate surfaces such as glass, stainless steel, and non-stick cookware. They are gentle enough to use without scratching or damaging these surfaces.

How long do microfiber dishcloths last?

With proper care, microfiber dishcloths can last up to 5 years. It is important to wash them regularly and avoid using fabric softeners or bleach, as these can break down the fibers and reduce their effectiveness.

Are microfiber dishcloths better than cotton dishcloths?

Yes, microfiber dishcloths are generally considered to be more effective than cotton dishcloths. They are able to absorb more moisture and dirt, and are also more durable and longer lasting. However, some people may prefer the feel of a traditional cotton dishcloth.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hlaffoon5
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
hlaffoon5
Replies
Views
schel
  • naekelsey
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies